Thursday, 17 March 2016

My Life According to Taylor Swift - Musical Challenge


This is an interesting musical challenge I saw on one of my favourite blogs called 'Your Daily Dose' who found it on The Doglady's Den who found it on Facebook, with an open invitation to anyone who wants to play along:
Using only song names from ONE ARTIST OR BAND, answer the following questions. Try not to use the band I used, or repeat a song title. (It’s a lot harder than you think!)  Publish as “My Life According to (BAND NAME)” and add your link to the list below. Please leave me a comment as well and link back to this post. Have fun!

Now to be honest this is a tough one for me, I love so many artists and so many songs resonate with my soul. It was between Taylor and Rihanna. Maybe I will do it again with Rihanna at a later stage!!

Pick your artist:
Taylor Swift




Q and A

***********

Are you a male or female?
American Girl 

(Well South African, but I should have been American)
Describe yourself:
A Perfectly Good Heart
How do you feel?:
22



Describe where you currently live:
A Place in this World
If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
Wonderland
Your favorite form of transportation:
Superman

(Ha ha ha #LoveIt)
Your best friend is:
A Girl at Home
Your favorite color is:
Red
What’s the weather like?
Come in with the Rain
Favorite time of day:
Starlight
If your life was a TV show, what would it be called?
Sweeter than Fiction
What is life to you?
Blank Space


Your relationships:
Everything has changed
Your fear:
Haunted
What is the best advice you have to give?
Breathe
If you could change your name, you would change it to:
Superstar
Thought for the day:
Stay Beautiful
How you would like to die:
Safe and Sound

Your soul’s present condition:
Out of the Woods
Your motto:
Shake it Off


~~~~~~
This was so much fun!

PARTICIPANTS’ LIST

This is a Blog Hop!

2 comments:

  1. This was a fun blog hop, wasn't it? I had a lot of fun participating in it. I like your artist and answers. Taylor Swift is one of my favourites. Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for participating! Taylor Swift is a great talent and I loved your answers. ☺

    ReplyDelete

~ Hearing from you makes me Happy ~
Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I appreciate all comments & read every one of them. I also make sure to visit your site as well if you have one.