Thursday, 27 August 2015

MWYA Random Ramblings ~ Dear Future Love of My Life

Dear Future Love of My Life


I hope you arrive soon, but I know you are making your way to me as fast as you can. You will arrive at the perfect time when we are ready to meet (if we haven't met already).

I know you need to go through things so that you can be ready to meet me and visa versa so we can truly appreciate each other.

I hope I know its you when we first meet, if you are already in my life, I hope when I do realise its you, it knocks me off my feet.

Here is one of the few things I want you know, if a girl hasn't already explained this to you: 

I want to hear from you.


There is no such thing as being too busy only a matter of priorities. I don't always need long lengthy conversations, just a smiley face and quick thinking of you will be enough to make my day complete and I'll be beaming with joy. We both have jobs and get busy - I get it.  

I am sorry about the girl who broke your heart, I am not her. Please don't shut me out. I know you are not my ex's or any of the players that hurt me, so I will try not to punish you for their mistakes. I will work on trusting you and I will work to earn you trust equally.

I won't do anything to you that I wouldn't want done to me. Only the first time is a mistake, every time after that is a choice. I'll put you first and love you with all I got and all that I am capable of. 

Love is always a risk. Risking a little, gains you a little. Risking a lot... well you get my drift so I might as well give you all I have to give. I took time out to heal from past hurts so that I know I am complete and ready to love you the way you deserve to be loved and I know you will be worth my investment - not of the money type but of my love and time. 

I can be moody and sensitive at times, but I hope you love me anyway. My sensitivity allows me to understand things better and love more deeply. Don't use it against me, love me for it. You are not perfect either but I know you will be perfect for me. 

Here is another thing you need to know: 

I always bounce back to a good happy place, love me regardless of where I am at. If I go too far, hold my hand and bring me back. I'll always be there for you too. 

I am not a fighter and I don't believe fights should lead to breakups. I am not one of those people that break up a millions times and then go through it all over again. If you want to be with me, be with me and stick it out. It's not the end we are just smoothing out the wrinkles or hitting a speed bump. If we can't get over it together, at least we can try and find a way around it.... together. 

'The challenge of being together is at staying together and working through things together' ~ my awesome cousin Jean

The things that tear normal couples apart, bring great couples even closer together. 

I don't ever want to go to sleep with angry words between us and please never give me the silent treatment. There is probably nothing worse than that. 

Don't underestimate my strength to stand my ground. I am a peace keeper but I know what I will and won't stand for.


I will only ever have eyes for you, 
I hope you love me enough that I am that for you too. 

I'll always do my best to: 


- Pick you up when you are down

- turn your frown upside down
- make you laugh
- give you hope
- cheer you on towards your goals 
- dream dream dream together
- have as much fun as possible and live the best life we are capable of

I don't need expensive things. I just want you. I can have all the material things in the world but if I don't have you, my best friend - it means nothing. Memories are so much more valuable. Take me to the beach, let's go swim in the sea or snorkel, buy an ice-cream and then go home and fall asleep while watching a movie or something. Simple things in life make me happy. 



I love to travel, let's go explore! 

I don't want teddy's and chocolates on Valentine Day. Roses and Sushi while chilling next to a fire is just fine with a bottle of champagne. I don't care about the day itself, it's about the effort and thought more than anything else. 

I love surprises and I love to celebrate! #JustPuttingItOutThere


What's the point if we can't appreciate and celebrate even the smallest things in life. Be happy and be grateful. 


There are 5 important days to me:

- Your Birthday, My Birthday, Our Anniversary, Valentines Day and Christmas. 


Family is important. Yours, mine and hopefully one day ours. 




Coming home to you will always be the best part of my day. 
Take those two minutes to hug me tight and kiss me hello. 

Novelties never get old. 

Love 
Chanzie



2 comments:

  1. Awwww

    I hope you guys find your way to each other soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sometimes wonder if "putting it out there" is the first step toward something happening. I don't know the answer, but I admire that you've done it!

    ReplyDelete

~ Hearing from you makes me Happy ~
Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I appreciate all comments & read every one of them. I also make sure to visit your site as well if you have one.