Saturday, 27 June 2015

Ending off my 2015 trip to the UK and Germany

Chanzie's  2015

Travel Adventures:

~ Wrapping it all up ~




Hello Everyone!! 

Wow life has just been crazy and every day just races by.. before I know it, it is the end of the day and I haven't even had a minute to sit down and edit a post for you. I have been making notes though for future posts. 

So the UK trip was literally one of the most amazing things I have ever done and definitely one of the most life changing decisions too. Those two extra weeks, literally changed my life. 

I thought this post would be a nice way to end off this series of posts, listing a few of my favourite memories!

Favourite memories: 


Andrew: 
I would definitely have to say... Going to Mercedes Benz World!!! Plus discovering Woody's and Strawberry cider...

Jaydine: 

Sheesh only one... well... I'll take the night out in London! That was so much fun from the the morning right up until partying into the next morning.


Colinda: 
I am pretty sure you will all guess it has to be the paragliding on the hill with Dave and Lawrie!!


Athena:
Oh wow... Ummm.... Besides the Life-Changing Ice-cream... I am going to take the German UEFA Football game!!

Favourite UK encounter: 
I have 2... 

The first one was the Spanish Dude I had a random conversation with at Harrods after I got horrible lost in London and on Knights Bridge. 

Secondly, it has to be meeting and making a new friend randomly on a train! Any of my good friends will know that it was my trip back from Jaydine to Andrew before I went to Germany, where I by chance became friends with the one and only non-scary looking dude that works at the BBC... Alex! Yeah he is cool. Your loss if you don't know him.


Favourite food: 
In the UK.... Scampi!!!!
In Germany... the life-changing dessert at the Autostadt <3


Favourite drink: 
Strawberry Cider!!!!


Favourite shop: 
Primark Baby!!!!! oh oh... and the gadget shop in Derby.

42 days in a nutshell!!! Thank you for going on the adventure with me and following my take on things. 

I have so much more to tell you so stay tuned for the next adventure

Peace out
x


No comments:

Post a Comment

~ Hearing from you makes me Happy ~
Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I appreciate all comments & read every one of them. I also make sure to visit your site as well if you have one.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.