Wednesday, 11 February 2015

MWYA Random Ramblings - Where have I been?





Hello everyone! 



Firstly I do apologise for going completely MIA. To say my life got completely turned upside and inside out is a complete understatement. Without going into much detail lets just say I am starting a complete new chapter and life. 



My posts will probably not be as regular as they used to be, but I will still be here! I resigned from my job and am going on an adventure (I sound like the hobbit - tee hee) - maybe I'll go on many adventures around the world. I have some amazing opportunities that have come my way and I am grabbing them with both hands!! If I'm in your part of the world I'll let you know and hopefully get to meet a few of you amazing people. 

I was going to visit the USA but unfortunately my visa was declined *shock* I was quite upset initially but after thinking about it, maybe I am just not meant to travel there right now... There are so many of my blogging friends I would love to meet and attend a book event or two. I haven't given up yet!!!

Thank you to the friends that have been there for me and really were shining lights in my life. I will be getting back into my writing and blogging slowly but surely. I barely even read 2 book since the beginning of December! I know this is shocking as most people know how much I am capable of reading. Everything just became overwhelming and I just disconnected. The timeout has been good for me and I have had a lot of time to reassess my life. 

I have missed everyone in the blogging world and hope to reconnect with all of you and visit your blogs to see what amazing books and posts I have been missing. 











6 comments:

  1. Make sure to turn this into part travel blog too. You are getting to do something I would love to do! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There she is!! I missed you, but I'm glad to hear everything is fine and that you're about to start a new adventure! :) I saw lots of great pictures you posted on Instagram, so I also know you're already having a good time and that just makes me happier for you!!
    I will be looking forward to reading more news and I hope to see you in UK!! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! ❤ We've sure missed reading your wonderful posts, ChenĂ©, but I'm just glad that you're doing okay. Life gets in the way and we understand that it comes first before anything else. You just remember that we are also here for you, even though there are thousands of miles between us. :) Wish you all the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adventures are good and change can be scary but overall it's exciting! Please take us with you when you travel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad you are back, things have been quiet with out you around!!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gabbing life by both hands sounds like an awesome reason to be a little out of touch :). I'm terribly sorry that you didn't get your visa you come to the USA but when the time is right it will happen!!! Remember you've always got a place to stay and a tour guide in me when you need one.

    As for not reading, I was kinda in the same boat and what got me back to reading was not blogging about it lol.

    I am happy to hear that things are going well and I'm wishing you a happy adventure!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

~ Hearing from you makes me Happy ~
Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I appreciate all comments & read every one of them. I also make sure to visit your site as well if you have one.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.