Monday, 24 November 2014

Mini book review: Haunted by Desire (Charmed #6) by Cameron Dokey and Constance M Burge

Series: Charmed #6
Publisher: ocket
Publication Date: 2000
Genre: Paranormal Romance, Fantasy
Source: Bought
Audio or Book: paperback
Length: 181 pages



Overview:
Anger, envy, wrath, and rage
Hold her tightly like a cage.
With bitter tears and lover's sins
My final revenge at last begins!

Phoebe Halliwell thinks taking a college course will add some intellectual excitement to her life. And she is definitely excited when she meets Brett, a gorgeous guy in her class. Too bad he's got a jealous ex-girlfriend, Wendy.
When Brett and Phoebe spend time together on a class assignment, Phoebe starts to receive threatening notes. Wendy's the obvious culprit, so why does Phoebe sense that the notes are from someone else -- someone with supernatural powers?


Previous reviews:
The Power of Three (Charmed #1)
Kiss of Darkness (Charmed #2)
Crimson Spell (Charmed #3)
Whispers from the past (Charmed #4)
Voodoo Moon (Charmed #5)


My Review:

This was another quick escape charmed adventure! Once again the girls are getting themselves knee deep in drama. Piper & Prue fall for the same guy and basically go to war over him & Phoebe gets caught up on a murder mystery for extra credit! I really am still loving this series and they are perfect for the reading phase I am in at the moment!

Final Thoughts: This was another fun light read!

My Rating:

Love

Chanzie


1 comment:

  1. I love to read these short Charmed stories. :)

    ReplyDelete

~ Hearing from you makes me Happy ~
Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I appreciate all comments & read every one of them. I also make sure to visit your site as well if you have one.