Wednesday, 5 November 2014

Cover Reveal: The Last Prizefighter by James Classi


Hello Everyone! 

Welcome to my post for the cover reveal for James Classi's new novel, The Last Prizefighter. This looks like an interesting paranormal horror! the cover is so creepy. If there is one thing that freaks me out it's evil looking kids.... *shiver* 

The Last Prizefighter Cover Reveal by James Classi!


Look for James Classi on These Sites

Facebook:James Classi
Twitter:James Classi
Goodreads:James Classi

Find More by James Classi



So what do you think? Connect with James or share some love and leave a comment!












No comments:

Post a Comment

~ Hearing from you makes me Happy ~
Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I appreciate all comments & read every one of them. I also make sure to visit your site as well if you have one.