Wednesday, 8 October 2014

~ Book Tag: 7 Deadly Sins ~


Thanks to Christina @ Booksane!

How it works:

There's seven questions, each representing a 'sin' 
and I have to answer each 'sin' with a book(s). 

Okay, here goes...

1. Greed - What is your most inexpensive book?  What is your most expensive?

Hmmm my most expensive book... I think it is my Book of Stones, I paid about R 300 for it quite a few years. My most inexpensive book...I found Rises in the Night by Colleen Gleason at a charity shop for R 5.


2. Wrath - What author do you have a love/hate relationship with?
Oh man.. I really don't hate any author. If anything I find more and more authors to love every month!! Ok, so if I had to find some author I just want more from that would be Cassandra Clare...How could there only be 3 books in the Infernal Devices?? I need more Jem... OK that's as close as you gonna get!



3. Gluttony - What book have you devoured over and over with no shame?
There are 2 series I have read more times than I can count: 

Lauren Kate's Fallen series
The Vampire Diaries by LJ Smith





4. Sloth - What book have you neglected reading due to laziness?
Ummm..... I don't really have one. I have a really really really long to-read list though. I have had a few books on my bookshelf for over 2 - 3 years though. 





5. Pride - What book do you talk about most in order to sound like an intellectual reader?
Gosh that's a tough one. Maybe Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert T Kiyosaki or Richard Branson's autobiography!




6. Lust - What attributes do you find attractive in male or female characters?
I like strong girls with a sense of humor who know how to have fun as well as kick some butt. Guys, I like a strong male, not too stubborn. It really all depends what mood I am in, Sometimes I enjoy the brooding alpha and other times I enjoy the confident hero. A sense of humor always gives a book extra points in my opinion!

7. Envy - What book would you most like to receive as a gift?
Well I don't have much patience waiting for people to buy me books so I generally make a plan to buy them myself. I'd love Teardrop by Lauren Kate and yesterday I fell in love with Gail Carriger's Finishing School series or even Black Ice by Becca Fitzpatrick!




I am tagging these 7 people:

Niki @ The Obsessive Bookseller

Naomi @ Nomi's Paranormal Palace
Michaela @ Will Read For Coffee
Jennifer @ Donnie Darko Girl
Melissa @ The Reader & The Chef
Silvia @ Darkest Sins
Jennifer @ Bad Bird Reads

Hope you enjoyed this post!!! 








10 comments:

  1. Oooh how fun! Loved your answers. I'm also sick of envy for those books, especially for Black Ice. Thanks for tagging me, can't wait to do my post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melissa :) Can't wait to see your answers!!!

      Delete
  2. Awesome post. I loved doing this one myself, though some of the questions were pretty hard. & In my mind there ARE more Infernal Devices books. Ah, if only!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephanie :) Loved your answers too.... I would love more Infernal Devices <3

      Delete
  3. I really want to do this post, but I am heading away so I won't have time. Will try when I return!
    Woah... look at that bookshelf!! You win, i tell ya!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooooh I really hope you find some time. It's an excuse to go dig through those bookshelves *love my books*

      Delete
  4. Oohh, what a fun post! And also kinda difficult, isn't it? I'll definitely have to think about it... Thanks for thinking of me, Chanzie, I'll do my best and try to make a post once I come back (I'm in Italy visiting family for a couple of weeks). :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah it makes you think a little *tee hee* Oh wow enjoy the holiday!!!!

      Delete
  5. hehe I have some bookshelves that look like that :) I prefer to think of it as being super readers as opposed to horrible shelvers :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha ha ha they are neatly organised and disorganised at the same time.. All my series books are grouped together... I just need more shelves and wish I could read faster. I like you change of perception to super reader... almost like a ninja *tee hee*

      Delete

~ Hearing from you makes me Happy ~
Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I appreciate all comments & read every one of them. I also make sure to visit your site as well if you have one.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.