Thanks to Christina @ Booksane!
How it works:
There's seven questions, each representing a 'sin'
and I have to answer each 'sin' with a book(s).
Okay, here goes...
1. Greed - What is your most inexpensive book? What is your most expensive?
Hmmm my most expensive book... I think it is my Book of Stones, I paid about R 300 for it quite a few years. My most inexpensive book...I found Rises in the Night by Colleen Gleason at a charity shop for R 5.
2. Wrath - What author do you have a love/hate relationship with?
Oh man.. I really don't hate any author. If anything I find more and more authors to love every month!! Ok, so if I had to find some author I just want more from that would be Cassandra Clare...How could there only be 3 books in the Infernal Devices?? I need more Jem... OK that's as close as you gonna get!
3. Gluttony - What book have you devoured over and over with no shame?
There are 2 series I have read more times than I can count:
Lauren Kate's Fallen series
The Vampire Diaries by LJ Smith
4. Sloth - What book have you neglected reading due to laziness?
Ummm..... I don't really have one. I have a really really really long to-read list though. I have had a few books on my bookshelf for over 2 - 3 years though.
5. Pride - What book do you talk about most in order to sound like an intellectual reader?
Gosh that's a tough one. Maybe Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert T Kiyosaki or Richard Branson's autobiography!
6. Lust - What attributes do you find attractive in male or female characters?
I like strong girls with a sense of humor who know how to have fun as well as kick some butt. Guys, I like a strong male, not too stubborn. It really all depends what mood I am in, Sometimes I enjoy the brooding alpha and other times I enjoy the confident hero. A sense of humor always gives a book extra points in my opinion!
7. Envy - What book would you most like to receive as a gift?
Well I don't have much patience waiting for people to buy me books so I generally make a plan to buy them myself. I'd love Teardrop by Lauren Kate and yesterday I fell in love with Gail Carriger's Finishing School series or even Black Ice by Becca Fitzpatrick!
I am tagging these 7 people:
Niki @ The Obsessive Bookseller
Naomi @ Nomi's Paranormal Palace
Michaela @ Will Read For Coffee
Jennifer @ Donnie Darko Girl
Melissa @ The Reader & The Chef
Silvia @ Darkest Sins
Jennifer @ Bad Bird Reads
Hope you enjoyed this post!!!