Saturday, 27 September 2014

MWYA Random Ramblings ~ Book Gif Tag - Tagged by Melissa from The Reader & The Chef





~ Book Gif Tag ~


I was tagged by 
Melissa Robles @ The Reader & The Chef 
to answer a list of 10 books with gifs! 


Oooh this looks like such a fun post to do.. Here we go!!

1. The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
It's on my to-read list.. I'll get there..


2. Hopeless by Colleen Hoover
I need to try out this author soon!


3. Mind Games by Kiersten White
Who? How did I not know about this awesome book?


4. My Soul to Take by Rachel K. Vincent
I want to need to read it!


5. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
Doesn't really grab me


6. Easy by Tammara Webber
Sounds good, love the cover - I'll check it out!


7. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
Ummm.. one of those I haven't read, know I should read and well...


8. The Host by Stephenie Meyer 
Loved the book and hated the movie


9. Stolen Songbird by Danielle L. Jensen
I won a copy and still need to read it! Heard great things about it!


10. Divergent by Veronica Roth
Can't wait to read it!!


I'm tagging!
Jessica @ Rabid Reads
Stephanie @ BookFever

Books:
  1. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
  2. Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira
  3. Fallen by Lauren Kate
  4. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
  5. Gameboard of the Gods by Richelle Mead
  6. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
  7. Angelbound by Christina Bauer
  8. Chasing the Star Garden by Melanie Karsak
  9. Bitten by Kelley Armstrong
  10. Few Are Angels by Inger Iversen

Hope you have as much fun doing this as I did!!


8 comments:

  1. Thanks again for tagging me! I love these kinds of things! =D
    So you haven't read Mind Games yet? It's AWESOME. At least I think so... And I so agree with The Host. The book was amazing and the movie sucked. Ugh. I can't even think about it or I get annoyed. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pleasure!! I love it too =D Loved your post with your responses!! Yes it seems I need to check out Mind Games. I actually apologised to the friends that I asked to go with me to the movies after we watched it, I was so disappointed!! lol

      Delete
  2. Haha I'm so glad you did this post! Love watching gifs and yours were awesome. :D Mind Games is a must Chené, I hope you get to it soon! My Life Next Door wasn't a great read for me, even though many loved it. And what! I liked the Host movie. I mean I know it's a slow one but the book was slow too, although interesting. ;) I wonder if we'll ever get to read the sequel, it would be cool.
    Anyway, love your list of books! Really good ones there. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for tagging me Melissa!!! i had so much fin doing this. I love using gif's <3 I would have tagged you again :p

      Delete
  3. Haha I loved this post Chene! Love the gifs, they were so funny! :)

    I've been on vacation for a long time and I haven't had a chance to visit your lovely blog :( but I'm back now! Can't wait to see more of your posts!

    Olivia @ <a href="http://fictionallyobsessed.blogspot.ca/>Fictionally Obsessed</a>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! Thank you Olivia :) and so happy to see you again!! I have missed your fabulousness :)

      Delete
  4. You will love Hoover and you will love Divergent. The Host is pretty awesome. The movie was ok for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know <3 I am excited to eventually read Hoover & Divergent. It's floating around somewhere in my TBR pile!

      Delete

~ Hearing from you makes me Happy ~
Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I appreciate all comments & read every one of them. I also make sure to visit your site as well if you have one.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.