Tuesday, 29 July 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #15 Authors I have the most books from




Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the girls over at The Broke and the Bookish, where bloggers get together and list the top ten things related to that week's topic.


Hello Everyone!! I know it has been ages since I participated in a Top Ten Tuesday. Everything about blogging became a bit overwhelming and I needed to take a step.. I have been following the topics though :) 

~ Top Ten Authors I own the most books from ~

1 - Cassandra Clare (TMI + TID)
Yes I own them all and have read The Infernal Devices + City of Bones!



2 - Rachel Cain ~ The Weather Warden Series
<3 I loved this series! From book 1 all the way through to book 9 <3



3 -JK Rowling - Harry Potter
Of course I have this one!!!



4 - LJ Smith - The Vampire Diaries
Ok to be honest I only loved the first 7 books where it was LJ Smith writing, the prequels were OK and I an yet to read the last 3. I probably will just to get my Damon fox!




5 - Lauren Kate - Fallen 
I loved this series, I am yet to get the teardrop books. You either loves these or you don't!



6 -Richelle Mead - VA & Bloodlines
I have all of them except Fiery Heart and Silver shadows!!




7 - Colleen Gleason (Gardella Vampire Chronicles & Regency Draculia)
I loved the Gardella Vampire Chronicles!! I am yet to read the regency Draculia - but I have only recently managed to find all the books. 




8 - Stephanie Meyer
Yes yes I know - but you know what.. I don't really mind because it was twilight that got me back into reading after my studies. The Host book was great but the movie sucked!



9 - Doreen Virtue
What can I say... I love to read about angels




10 - Dan Brown

I love a good suspense mystery!!!



Who do you have the most books from?


Love

Chanzie


24 comments:

  1. Wow! Great list of books! Some of mine are
    Richelle Mead .... waiting for Silver Shadows.
    Rachel Vincent
    Chloe Neill.... waiting for Blood Games
    Nalini Singh
    JR Ward
    Charlaine Harris
    Maria V Snyder.

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome awesome awesomes.. I am sooo not surprised to see Chloe Neill on your list *tee hee* I am yet to read JR Ward, Rachel Vincent, Nalini Singh, Charlaine Harris and Maria Snyder; but I have some of their books waiting to be read!!

      Delete
  2. Great books, love most of them (don't have the other ones :/). I have all HP too, and Twilight series too. Besides Rowling and Stephanie Meyer, I own almost all Julie Kagawa books (Iron Fey series and Blood of Eden), Rachel Vincent's Soul Screamer series and several copies of Stephanie Perkins' books. :) Can't get enough of those authors, I purchase their books without even reading the blurbs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha I love those auto-buy author moments!!! I have them too *tee hee* I would love to read the Soul Screamer and Iron fey series :)

      Delete
  3. I keep thinking that I need to read The Mortal Instruments series. Everyone seems to love it! Great list! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes.. I just need to finish them now :) I have started this series and finally have to time (and all the books( to finish them!!!

      Delete
  4. Great picks, I've read most of these and Colleen Gleason's novels look really interesting! :D

    My TTT

    Obsessive Compulsive Reader

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Colleen Gleason!! I cannot wait to re-read these to review for my blog :)

      Delete
  5. Awesome list!

    Check out my blog as well. Maybe even hit the follow button? It'd be greatly appreciated! http://bundles-of-books.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I own only three Dan Brown books. I found your blog through a comment you posted on another blog. Nice list! I came so close to buying Digital Fortress and Deception Point but then changed my mind. That was a long while ago. I regret making that decision.

    Kero @ Kero's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thanks for the visit Kero :) I love Dan Brown, especially when I am in the mood for a great mystery adventure. the lovely thing is you can always go and buy those books now and for much much cheaper!

      Delete
  7. Man, I really want to own all of Richelle Mead's books. I just LOVED the Vampire Academy series, and I want to read Bloodlines soon!

    Thanks for stoppin' by! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just do it!!! Bloodlines is awesome and I am a total Team Adrian girl *tee hee*

      Delete
  8. I have determined that I WILL read at least the first Vampire Academy book before 2014 comes to an end. I feel like I'm the last person in the world to get to them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha it is not so bad... The first time I read VA it all only really clicked for me in book 3. I hope you make some time for it :)

      Delete
  9. It really is too bad what they did to LJ Smith. I really enjoy her books but I hated that they took it and made it into something else. It is sad how they screwed her over.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree Alexa! It is definitely a lesson for authors to read the fine print...

      Delete
  10. I have SO many L.J. Smith books, Chanzie. I found her Secret Circle trilogy at a used book store when I was in high school, and I've been addicted to her ever since . . . strangely enough, of The Vampire Diaries, I've only read the original books, and they're my least favorite. *runs* *hides* I love the show though, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha I totally forgot I have the Nightworld series too... I really didn't like Elena in the first few VD books.. truly I am addicted to this series purely because of Damon *swoon* I love the series.. probably mostly because of Damon *double swoon* tee hee!!!

      Delete
  11. haha, yes of course you have to have the Harry Potter series! Honestly, I would question anyone who didn't own and read each of the books - that would be weird. You have a ton of series on here that I haven't gotten to yet, so I better get on that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. true true!! Hope you enjoy these books as much as I have :)

      Delete
  12. I knew Cassandra Clare would be on your list! :) I own the most books from her, too, as well as J.K. Rowling and Richelle Mead. I also own a lot of Francesca Lia Block, Poppy Z. Brite, Christopher Pike, Charlaine Harris, and Augusten Burroughs. I just bought my first Lauren Kate book - Teardrop! I haven't read any of her books yet. And every time I see anything about Cassandra Clare and her series, I think of you because I remember you saying she's one of the authors who you look up to the most. Have a Happy Friday my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *tee hee* you know me.. I Love Cassie Clare's work!!! Ooooh I am yet to read Lauren Kate's Tear Drop, it has been on my TBR list since it was released!!! I think of you when I see a good apocalyptic Zombie book :)

      Delete

~ Hearing from you makes me Happy ~
Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I appreciate all comments & read every one of them. I also make sure to visit your site as well if you have one.