Thursday, 31 July 2014

Book review: Angel Astrology 101 by Doreen Virtue & Yasmin Boland

Publisher: Hay House
Publication Date: 13 March 2014
Genre: Spirituality
Source: NetGalley / Publisher (In exchange for an honest Review)
Audio or Book: eBook
Length: 288 pages



Overview:
Learn about the archangels who work with your birth chart in Doreen Virtue’s Angel Astrology 101. Co-authored by the widely published astrologist and Angel Therapist Yasmin Boland, this is the first book to combine angelology and astrology. The 12 beautifully illustrated and easy-to-understand chapters describe the personality characteristics of each of the sun, moon, and rising signs, as well as which archangels to call upon in association with them. Angel Astrology 101 is perfect for anyone who is new to these subjects—but it also offers plenty of fresh insights and material for those who have long worked with either astrology or the angels.



When I saw this book it grabbed my attention for so many reasons... I love angels, I love astrology and that is a gorgeous cover *cover junkie moment*!

This is a very colourful book with an awesome layout and stunning pictures throughout the book. It took me a while to get into it but only because I needed to find my chart so I could read the relevant sections which it made it that much more interesting. I enjoyed the small things about the books as well like how they included the star constellation and each Angel's specialties. 

Angel Astrology 101 is a very interesting read. Personally I would prefer this in paperback so that I can refer to it when I need to. It can be read from cover to cover but I think it is more interesting when you can apply it to something or someone you know. 

Final Thoughts: This is a beautiful book and it will probably end up on my bookshelf!

My Rating:




Love

Chanzie

4 comments:

  1. That is a very pretty cover! It makes me wish I knew a bit about astrology or angels so I could enjoy this fully and not get lost. Glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is the beauty of this book.. it's 101 = for beginners :) I think you would enjoy it, especially the artwork that goes with it!

      Delete
  2. It does have a pretty cover Chanzie! Glad you enjoyed it.

    Thanx for visiting my TT
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *tee hee* cover junkie!! Thanks Naomi!!

      Delete

~ Hearing from you makes me Happy ~
Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I appreciate all comments & read every one of them. I also make sure to visit your site as well if you have one.