Thursday, 19 June 2014

Topic of Light: Be Who You Want To Be Now

Hello Everyone! 

Sorry my post is a day late this week but I attended a webinar on Tuesday night for the Money Magic program I am doing and totally loving it! I can officially say I have my own Fairy Godmother and she is awesome *tee hee - watch this space* She is a South African making a Global difference... I have her on speed dial and yes... She really has wings!!!

My Fairy Godmother
Donna McCallum

Today is also my Dad's birthday!! *Happy Birthday Dad* Thank you for being such an amazing inspiring force and blessing in my life, I love you <3 


Have you ever felt like you wish you were a little different? Like you are never truly happy with exactly who you are (100%)... You wish you were smarter, more talented, had more friends and so on... Well here is your little wake up call... Begin being the person you want to be today! Take charge of your life and make the changes only you can make. This will shape you to be that person you want to be in the future. 


If you wish to be smarter, begin to learn. If you wish to be talented, start practicing. If you wish to have more friends, get friendlier. You will never become the person you want to be without starting somewhere.
"Begin to be now what you will be hereafter."
William James - Philosopher (1842-1910)
Two of the best things I realised (You know... those things we all know and say repeatedly but never really sinks in... until one day it all clicks):


1 - Only you can make your dreams come true


It seems like such a silly thing to realise but its true. We all sit there wishing for a better life and staying in comfort zone... but sitting on the couch thinking about running on the treadmill won't make you fit... or watching TV when you could be writing your book isn't going to get you published! You see what I mean...


2 - You really can make your dreams come true 


If you want it enough, like really really desperately would do anything for it - you can make it happen. No matter what it is! Take action, be grateful and put in the time. I could ramble on and on and on... but the truth of the matter is - It is possible! 


Wow I feel better now.. Are you feeling inspired? What are your dreams? What small step can you take today towards your dreams? 



You want to know what I did..

I signed up for the Money Magic course and I started reading this book: 



Check it out if you are really serious about making taking the first step towards your new life. 


Take the step, take charge and live your dreams, starting from today.


Leave a comment and lets get started!!! 






8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your Dad, Chanzie! And yes, I am a firm believer in only you can make your own dreams come true. I've never understood people who either think that if they're just patient enough, good things will happen, or people who expect others to do the work for them. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jessica! My Dad is awesome and I though he needed a special mention *tee hee*
      I agree, The world is yours to conquer... Patience can help with timing but if you don't take action and work towards it...it'll just float on by....

      Delete
  2. Such a great inspiration post
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thank you Lily :) Comments like this make my heart warm and fuzzy!

      Delete
  3. This is so true, you are the captain of your ship!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed! We are free to chart our own path :)

      Delete
  4. Happy Belated Birthday to your dad! I'm going to repeat those two points everyday - only I can make my dreams come true and I can make them come true. Thanks for sharing, Chanzie! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay thanks for the wishes Jennifer :) Keep me updated with your progress!! I love happy stories <3

      Delete

~ Hearing from you makes me Happy ~
Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I appreciate all comments & read every one of them. I also make sure to visit your site as well if you have one.