Monday, 23 June 2014

Mini Book Review: The Crimson Spell (Charmed #3) by F Goldsborough & Constance M Burge

Series: Charmed #3
Publisher: Pocket books
Publication Date: 01 April 2003
Genre: Paranormal, Fantasy
Source: Library
Audio or Book: Book
Length: 181 pages



Overview:

Evil thoughts and dark desires
Boil and burn in a wicked brew!
Throw hate and fear into the fire
May friends and lovers both be true
Prue, Piper, and Phoebe don't know that a coven of warlocks is hunting them. They don't know that one of the warlocks has entered their lives disguised as a friend. And they don't know the coven's mission—to drain them of their magical powers, even if it means destroying them to do it!
Now the Charmed Ones must figure out which of their friends is really their enemy. Because sometimes what you don't know—can kill you.

Previous reviews:
The Power of Three (#1)


My Review:

Once again I loved this quick read! I love the adventures of Prue, Piper & Phoebe. Every book I love them more and more. Connection with the characters is easy and you really get drawn into the story. The pace of the story was fast and the storyline was fun. I felt like I was watching the series while reading this book, you know exactly what you are going to get. Prue yearns for friendship, Phoebe yearns for love while Piper tries to be a mentor at a shelter. 

Final Thoughts:

This was a great read. I haven't been disappointed yet!!

My Rating:



10 comments:

  1. It is good to see you are still enjoying these reads! Even reading your reviews I am imagining the characters getting into mischief like they did in the show!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! This is one of those series that is completely addictive *tee hee*

      Delete
  2. I've never watched this show. *runs away* I'm glad you like it though ;) Maybe it's on Netflix . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *shock horror gasp* WHAT???? Go find it now... thats an order *tee hee*

      Delete
  3. They sound like great reads! I really, really, REALLY want this series. I feel like my bookshelf would explode from happiness if I ever got them. I'll try to get them if I go to us this vacations. Great review, Chené! So glad you like them. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooooh I hope you find them Melissa :) They really are such great quick reads! Have you check out if you library has them?

      Delete
  4. I'm happy you keep enjoying the books from one of my fave TV shows! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! Love the show love the books... love all round!!!

      Delete
  5. What!!!???!!! I didn't know Charmed had a book series! I love this show and am not ashamed to say that I own the series. Must check out the books now! Thanks for sharing. I'm so darn excited. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *tee hee* I also found it by accident in the library!! Ha ha I own the entire box set series too <3

      Delete

~ Hearing from you makes me Happy ~
Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I appreciate all comments & read every one of them. I also make sure to visit your site as well if you have one.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.