Wednesday, 19 March 2014

Topic of Light ~ Staying Optimistic

Hello lovelies

I hope you are amazingly well this week and keeping your chin up. I decided to take new direction with my topics of light for a while. I had a feeling that I had covered all I needed to cover with the Five Levels of Attachment and that it was time to move on to the next phase. 

I decided to draw some inspiration from my positivity cards. I love the magical and the mystical as you all might have noticed by now and have a few positivity packs to draw from when I need a little boost. If any of you have heard of Doreen Virtue, you'll know what I am talking about. 

This week's card was: 
Stay Optimistic 
~ Your dreams are coming true. Don't quit right before the miracle occurs ~

I smiled when I saw this message. How often do we give up just before the break through... 
All the time! We start our projects happy and enthusiastic, we work hard for a few weeks and then... we haven't seen results yet and start to wonder why. We give it a bit more time and then... start wondering if it is worth it or not anymore. It's normally at this point that success is right around the corner and we just need to hold tight a little bit more, hang on a little bit longer and give it that extra boost! 

If we got 'it' when we wanted it, 'it' might not be as great as it would be have been, if we just held out a little bit longer. Sometimes patience has it's rewards. Patience and guided action can work miracles! Keep your faith and believe in the miracles because you deserve them. 

Try stay positive, remember why you started your project and imagine the satisfaction you will have when you achieve your mark. Hold on to those thoughts until it happens. Visualise your success

In my mind I am a successful author already and we are making the movie - Yeah! Now I just need to finish writing my novel so I can complete this dream. In truth I wasn't sure I was capable of running a blog and never imagined there would be people who would want to read my thoughts and opinions - but I committed and here I am writing to you. It takes work and commitment but to me it is always worth it! 

My husband always says I am the most optimistic person he knows. Anything and everything is always possible: if you have the determination, drive and commitment to achieve it and want it enough - it will be yours! 

Stay positive and optimitics my friends. It is always darkest before the dawn but the sunrise is always breathtakingly beautiful and worth it. 

What are some of your goals that you are trying to stay optimistic about? I would love to hear from you. 


14 comments:

  1. I love that message! Optimism can make a bad situation better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree! It is like the light at the end of a tunnel :)

      Delete
  2. Being optimistic about a long-term project is half the battle. It really helps to visualize success. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed! The right mind set and optimism and you are halfway there :)

      Delete
  3. Great advice. It's hard for me to stay positive and optimistic when everything around me seems to go wrong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally understand that, that is when we need it the most really. If we know our patterns, we can anticipate them too :)

      Delete
  4. I love those Positivity Cards and I'm a huge believer in the power of positive thinking. It can be hard at times to remember to practise though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! great to hear you love the positivity cards too :) Positive thinking can get you through anything if you can stick to it and believe it works. Practice makes perfect!

      Delete
  5. HEY!! I got a card like this today... Consult an Expert, "More information is needed. Contact someone with expertise in this area." I'm still thinking on this one *wink*

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I have seen that one before! I hope you followed the hint *hint* :) I'm happy to know you love these cards too!

      Delete
  6. That is quite a great card! Thinking positive is what we should all do, especially if we are fighting for one (or more) of our dreams. Of course, there is always something that will be in our way at some point and, sometimes, things can get a very unpleasant turn, but at least a bit of positivism helps you to stay sane.

    I like the direction your topics are taking, Chanzie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True Silvia! Those 'Somethings' always tend to make us stronger in the end. I am so happy to hear this direction of the topics is well received :) Thank you for your visits and positive comments/feedback!

      Delete
  7. I think optimism is one of the greatest things we can possess, and share....it can be infectious, and I think more of this should be put out in the world! I think I know a few people I could print this post off and give to...I'll laminate it just to make sure it don't get put in the trash. I really love your Topics of Light, Chene....keep doing them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed! My husband always says that I am the most optimistic person he knows and I cling on that quality :) keep your chin up John!!!

      Delete

~ Hearing from you makes me Happy ~
Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I appreciate all comments & read every one of them. I also make sure to visit your site as well if you have one.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.