Monday, 24 March 2014

Mini Book Review: Killer Success: Awaken Your Inner Power by Lee Evans

Publisher: Brown Publishing
Publication Date: 22 August 2013
Genre: Inspirational, Motivational
Source: Amazon, Freebie Promo

Goodreads Synopsis:
Have you ever dreamed of having it all, but wondered how you could make that dream come true? Killer Success: Awaken Your Inner Power, will provide you with the blueprint for how to live the extraordinary life you deserve. We all have the power to be exceptional, and to achieve the dreams that have been buried within by years and years of misplaced fear, uncertainty and doubt. Through mastery of the power of your thoughts and actions, you can change the trajectory of your life, and can have, accomplish, and achieve anything you desire.

Lee Evans, through her work as a career coach, mentor, and motivational guru, has counselled endless numbers of clients on how to change their lives, to accomplish their passions. Through Killer Success: Awaken Your Inner Power, she poignantly reveals step-by-step strategies required for personal achievement, and shows you:
- How to Identify Your True Passions
- How to Map Your Dreams to Fruition
- How to Believe in Your Dream, Even if You Don’t
- How to Become the Person You Need to Be
- How to Trust in Your Unlimited Potential 
- and much, much more!! 
Killer Success: Awaken Your Inner Power, is a compelling book on how you can really have it all, by releasing the shackles that restrict your thoughts and your habits. If you are looking for freedom from the financial and emotional chains that bind you and you want to live to your fullest potential, Killer Success: Awaken Your Inner Power is your roadmap to excellence and success.





My Review:

I really enjoyed this book. It is realistic and Lee has a way with his points and words that make everything seem achievable and that you should start right now! 

The chapters are short and easy to get through, with an affirmation, action plan and success principle at the end of each one. It took me a while to read this book, even though it was a short read. Every time I read a chapter I was motivated and positive. 

I will probably read this book again and again - whenever I need a little kick to start working towards or to continue working towards my dreams. 

Final Thoughts: This really is a well written motivational book. It is a quick read and you can realistically use Lee's points to help you work towards your dreams and goals. 



My Rating:


Love

Chanzie



10 comments:

  1. I love short motivational books. I can't read a long book on motivation, because I lose motivation to read it. :) This sounds like a good choice for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree with you :) Shorter motivational books are easier absorb than long winded life changing huge books!

      Delete
  2. Great review Chanzie!! I hope you do achieve all your dreams! The book sounds like a great step in helping you get there!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  3. These kinds of books always scare me but I am happy you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear that it scares you, It's a normal motivational book that encourages you to reach your goals :)

      Delete
  4. I wish I read more often motivational books, they are really good for pushing you and widening your perspectives. I'll try to check this book out soon, it sounds like a book I don't want to miss. Thanks for sharing your thoughts about it Chene!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I squeeze them in were I can. They are always great, they give you a little extra boost and kick up the enthusiasm about achieving what ever it is you are aiming for. I do hope you get to check it out sometime :)

      Delete
  5. I love that you always find such good inspiration with those motivational books, Chanzie. Hope you'll achieve all your goals in life <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thank you Silvia <3 I hope so too and I know you will be there to celebrate there with me when I do!!

      Delete

~ Hearing from you makes me Happy ~
Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I appreciate all comments & read every one of them. I also make sure to visit your site as well if you have one.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.