Sunday, 9 March 2014

~ COYER Challenges 2014 ~


Hello everyone! This is my post to enter all the mini challenges in this fun read-a-thon hosted but the awesome Berls @ Fantasy is More Fun &  Mihcelle @ Because Reading is better than real life


First Mini Challenge





So this mini-challenge is all bout fostering some new connections during the challenge.

Here is How It Works
1) Visit a Minimum of 2 Coyer Participants Blogs or any other platform they are participating in the challenge on: Facebook, Goodreads, etc.
2) Learn something about the participant. It could be the number of books they have read this year, the layout of their blog, what they are currently reading or what their latest book review was.
3) You are NOT obligated to leave a comment on the blog or other platform but it would be a great way to connect !
4) Leave a link to your post in the comments or write a comment talking about what you learned about the other participants.
5) You can enter as many links you want through out the month but you only get Rafflecopter credit once.

So here are my 2 participants I have visited so far: 

Jennifer @ the Book Nympho:

Jennifer loves reading Urban Fantasy, Romance & Young adult. She has read 32 of 145 books this year for her yearly challenge and we share a favourite author: Jeaniene Frost!

Keisha @ The Simple Life

Keisha enjoys Reading, Cooking, Gardening and Blogging. We both want to read Shadow spell which is being released in March. 

~~~~~

Second Mini Challenge


The Challenge: Spell Out Your Name in Titles!
The Rules: Spell out your name using books that are on your list for COYER (You don’t have to read them this month but they do need to fit within the challenge guidelines)

These are all titles  have collected as amazon Freebies!

C - Connected by the sea 
H - Homecoming Masquerade
E - Elemental
N - Nightlife: New York
E - Enchanted Immortals


How is your reading going? I am off to a really slow start!! 


10 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure I have all of those too, so I'll be glad to get your opinion on them. Looking forward to it, Chanzie!

    Jessica @ Rabid Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I get to them soon! So much to read... So little time :)

      Delete
  2. I love this mini challenge! What a great idea, I think I will do it too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have just reminded me that I totally need to go check in on the COYER and do some challenges!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to be your reminder :) Good luck!!

      Delete
  4. You are rocking the mini-challenges! I am just flailing about with these two challenges. LOL. I seem to only being reading books that don't work for either challenge! Oh well. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pamela!! We have reversed the roles.. I am doing the challenges and you are reading up a storm.. *tee hee*

      Delete
  5. Hehe!! Fun challenge! I haven't looked into it before! Looking forward to what else comes up!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun :) You should give it a try!!

      Delete

~ Hearing from you makes me Happy ~
Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I appreciate all comments & read every one of them. I also make sure to visit your site as well if you have one.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.