Wednesday, 19 February 2014

Topic of Light ~ Angel Whisper: Mental Strength (Guest Post bu Russell Forsyth)


Hello lovelies. Welcome back to a special Topic of Light! I will be continuing with the Five Levels of Attachment next week. This week I read an email/post that I felt I really wanted to share with you. I have been on Russell's email list for quite some time now and I go away with a special message every time. 

I hope you enjoy this message as much as I did!!

~ Angel Whispers  ~ 

Mental Strength 

If you polled mentally strong people, you might discover that they are similar in the ways they hold strength. There are many aspects of mental strength, and just by developing a guideline, you can become better equipped to stay strong mentally. One of the biggest factors in become a mental giant is emotional strength. Emotional strength is connected to mental strength, mostly because of the effect that emotions play on the body.

            According to Paul Hudson of Elite Daily, mentally strong people don't beg for attention, they don't let others bring them down, and they don't hold a grudge. Mentally strong people never stop believing in themselves, don't act mean to others, aren't afraid of love, and they know better than to let just anyone into their lives. Mental strength can come from being able to say 'no' while believing in one's self. People who are mentally strong don't feel a need to fit in, and have full understanding that happiness is a decision. 
            It takes a lot to be mentally strong enough to maneuver through today's world, as there is ample opportunity for mental breaks (tee hee). Perhaps mental exercises can help, just like we exercise our bodies. My mother always did crossword puzzles as a way to keep the mind active and strong. Let's do a mental exercise and see if a whisper can add information to the life puzzle.

            The mental body is the one dimension of your being that can greatly affect outcomes. Faith supports the mental body with a knowing that there is always a greater perspective to be discovered in every situation. Mental breakdowns can be as devastating as physical or emotional breaks, as the mind creates the bridge to the multi-dimensional bodies.
            Getting your head around an issue is an important aspect with each person's life, so mental strength comes from discipline, alignment with truth or your current reality, and always aiming to be honest with yourself. The way you live your life and the integrity you hold will determine your mental strength and ability to cope with arduous challenges presented on your journey.
            In the grand scheme of things, the energy of love surrounds each person in every moment. The physical body is the barrier, and the mind is the tool that facilitates the opening of the heart. Self-care is self-love. Survival energy is the shield that protects the heart, so it is essential to develop the faith and understanding necessary to connect to the energy of love.
            With all the external energies that bombard the human body, the need for healthy boundaries is an essential ingredient to wellness with the body, mind, and spirit. In essence, the path to mental strength comes with your careful discernment around those external forces that ultimately shape your life.
            If you want to feel freedom to express yourself and to feel the love that surrounds you, you must be willing to experience all aspects in life. You cannot spiritually bypass the truth, so that leaves you with building faith and understanding that everything which happens is part of a divine plan you cannot know or see. Accepting this premise is the life's work.

About Russel
Russell Forsyth is an ANGEL THERAPIST ®/Medium that has been certified under Dr.Doreen Virtue and also works as an angel reader, crystal bed practitioner, inventor, writer, radio show host, speaker, teacher and musician from Austin, Texas. After an inspirational shift in 2006, Russell has written several books, given workshops, invented a crystal light bed and has appeared on several radio shows, theater productions and was selected to film a pilot TV show on angel readers. Russell currently writes a weekly newsletter called "Angel Whispers", which features a word study and channeled messages from the angels.
Contact links: WebsiteBlog l Twitter l Email

6 comments:

  1. You know, I've always thought I had good mental strength. Those close to me think the same as well. I think it's more that they think I am mentally stronger than they are, but I am not sure that is the case. All the same, I don't believe I hold grudges and I really do try not to get people down. I'm not always super positive, but I think I stay on the side of being a 'positive realist', though...I'd love to be super happy all the time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great points John! You are a wonderfully positive person and even if you are having your own bad day, you have gone out of your way to help others stay positive :) We all have our good and bad days, the secret it to brush it off and get back up to try again.

      Delete
  2. I am not sure I am quite that mentally strong: mentally strong people don't beg for attention, they don't let others bring them down, and they don't hold a grudge. Sounds a little too perfect. I would have always thought mentally strong people acknowledged these moments and moved on. Interesting article.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, and I agree with you. I think we grow stronger and we go through life. Thanks for the feedback and visit Felicia :)

      Delete
  3. I'm a positive person but sometimes, when bad (and I mean very bad) days or particular events get in the way, it's hard to stay that way... Still, I always prefer to think of the glass as half full.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We all have our up and down days, to me the important part is that you get back up and dust yourself off. In my theory the glass is always full, half water + half air = full cup :)

      Delete

~ Hearing from you makes me Happy ~
Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I appreciate all comments & read every one of them. I also make sure to visit your site as well if you have one.