Thursday, 9 January 2014

That's what HE said Thursday #1 ~ Branded (Sinners #1) by Abi Ketner & Missy Kalicicki

CB_TWHST2
Every Thursday Chapterbreak.net host a meme called: 
That’s what HE said Thursday. 
Come join us every Thursday by posting a favorite line from your book boyfriend to his heroine. Keep in mind these are direct quotes from dialogue in a book. It is NOT a physical description of a male protag or a paragraph of dialogue. It is a line spoken by our favorite heroes to their lucky ladies (whom we so wish we were!!!!!!)

Branded by Abi Ketner & Missy Kalicicki 
"I love you... I don't want you to ever question it. I'd give up my life for yours. That's how much I love you. Don't you dare ever doubt that."
~ Cole to Lexi 

Synopsis:
Fifty years ago the Commander came into power and murdered all who opposed him. In his warped mind, the seven deadly sins were the downfall of society. He created the Hole where sinners are branded according to their sins and might survive a few years. At best.
Now LUST wraps around my neck like blue fingers strangling me. I've been accused of a crime I didn't commit and now the Hole is my new home.

Darkness. Death. Violence. Pain.

Now every day is a fight for survival. But I won’t die. I won’t let them win.

The Hole can’t keep me. The Hole can’t break me.
I am more than my brand. I’m a fighter.
My name is Lexi Hamilton, and this is my story.



~~

Adorable right?? Do you have any sweet lines from a book that make you swoon? 

Love

Chanzie

14 comments:

  1. I like this quote! We will have the linky posted in a few hours (at midnight here) so do not forget to link up and thanks for participating. Sometimes just getting to read a little blip of our the hero talks to his girl makes me want to pick up that book and read it. These are usually the one line out of movie trailers that make us go see the movie... I have not heard of this book/series...headed over to goodreads now to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rose! I will link up now :) yep i think I am between 7 - 9 hours ahead of you guys. These little liners and meme's also help you discover new books too :)

      Delete
    2. Turns out, I went to goodreads and went to add this book to my TBR list and guess what?! It was already on my list. And even better? I have an e-arc copy! SCORE! See, this is why I need to start reading my arcs, I forget what I have.

      Delete
    3. That is brilliant :) I also forget what I have, I try keep a spreadsheet of the books I need to review and where I got them from. Its amazing how quickly they add up and get lost in the pile!!

      Delete
  2. Great quote, gotta love boys that will do anything to protect us :)

    Hey, can I ask that you correct the link? you've got chapter.net but it is chapterbreak.net :) Thanks! Take care and thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! Cole is awesome, he literally gives his life to protect Lexi time and time again.

      Done! Sorry for the error :)

      Delete
  3. What a qoute! This is my first post in That’s what HE said Thursday.

    Here is my post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my first post too :) Thanks for popping into check my quote out :)

      Delete
  4. This book has been on my TBR list for ages! Now I am even more interested in it :)
    My link: http://takeawalkonthewriteside.blogspot.it/2014/01/thats-what-he-said-thursday-09012014.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh I hope you give it a go soon :)

      Delete
  5. sooo sweet, love the quote :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed! sweet moments in books are the best <3

      Delete
  6. That quotation is so lovely. It makes me swoon.

    ReplyDelete

~ Hearing from you makes me Happy ~
Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I appreciate all comments & read every one of them. I also make sure to visit your site as well if you have one.