Thursday, 16 January 2014

Thats what HE said meme #2 - Halfway to the grave by Jeaniene Frost


CB_TWHST2
Every Thursday Chapterbreak.net host a meme called: 
That’s what HE said Thursday. 

Come join us every Thursday by posting a favorite line from your book boyfriend to his heroine. Keep in mind these are direct quotes from dialogue in a book. It is NOT a physical description of a male protag or a paragraph of dialogue. It is a line spoken by our favorite heroes to their lucky ladies (whom we so wish we were!!!!!!)

Halfway to the Grave 
by Jeaniene Frost
Book line
"I love you. You have no idea what you're worth to me."
Bones to Cat
~
“Do you think I’m pretty?” I heard myself ask. 
Something I couldn’t name flashed across his face. 
“No. I don’t think you’re pretty. I think you’re the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen.” 
Dialogue between Cat & Bones


Goodreads Synopsis
Half-vampire Catherine Crawfield is going after the undead with a vengeance, hoping that one of these deadbeats is her father—the one responsible for ruining her mother's life. Then she's captured by Bones, a vampire bounty hunter, and is forced into an unholy partnership.

In exchange for finding her father, Cat agrees to train with the sexy night stalker until her battle reflexes are as sharp as his fangs. She's amazed she doesn't end up as his dinner—are there actually good vampires? Pretty soon Bones will have her convinced that being half-dead doesn't have to be all bad. But before she can enjoy her newfound status as kick-ass demon hunter, Cat and Bones are pursued by a group of killers. Now Cat will have to choose a side . . . and Bones is turning out to be as tempting as any man with a heartbeat.

~~~

This book is just amazing and I have loved every minute of this audio book so far!

 Love
Chanzie




23 comments:

  1. I love these quotations. They are just so lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree :) Sharing a little more love in the blogosphere <3

      Delete
  2. 'That's what HE said Thursday' sounds like a fun meme. I like the quotes you chose. I seriously need to read this series.

    Thanks for stopping by my Swoon.

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you do!! It is just as amazing as the covenant series :) I am a compete Jeaniene Frost fan <3

      Delete
    2. It is a fun meme Marylin, you should join ;)

      Delete
  3. I've only read "First Drop of Crimson" (which I loved), but I have lots of friends swooning over Bones who constantly push me to read everything I can with him in it, LOL I get I should take their advice pretty seriously, huh? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to look that one up! I really like her writing style :) Bones is awesome.. #TeamBones. I'll have my review up soon! Lol I agree and think you should look into this one ;)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'll pop over and check yours out now!!

      Delete
  5. LOVE Cat and Bones. Excellent choice! Thanks for participating :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! *Swoon* I cannot believe how the book ended. I need to get the next audio book soon!! I'll try participate as often a I can <3

      Delete
  6. Bones *melts into a puddle* wonderful choice:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he he he.. I'm with you on that one :)

      Delete
  7. These are excellent on audio :) I am just so excited to see another audio lover! Go girl go!

    Bones is sexy in audio :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to you!! I cannot wait to get the next book on Audio. That's why I blog hopped to the participants on your Audio Book Blog hop tour *tee hee* I hoped to win a credit somewhere :)

      Delete
  8. Haven't read this book yet but it sounds cool. I will have to check it out. Great quotes btw!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay I hope you do check it out :) The Audio book was amazing!

      Delete
  9. Beautiful :) Love these quotes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elin :) Yours were so swoon worthy.. I think I might need to peek into TID and use them sometime too <3 #TeamJem

      Delete
  10. I've heard a lot about this series. So glad you loved it! I've been meaning to read more paranormal romance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a great one to move to the top of the list. I wonder why I waited so long!

      Delete
  11. This book is on my tbr list. Thanks for sharing! Bones and Cat sound like an interesting couple to read about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please please please read it soon :) it is an awesome series!!

      Delete

~ Hearing from you makes me Happy ~
Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I appreciate all comments & read every one of them. I also make sure to visit your site as well if you have one.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.