Tuesday, 7 January 2014

** The Double Trouble - Twin Reading Challenge **


The Double Trouble
--
Twin Reading Challenge


Hello there! Last year I was chatting with 2 of my blogger buddies, Nicole @ Chicken Soup From a Book Worm's Soul & Pamela @ Reading is Fun Again, about our growing TBR Piles. 
(here is a link to my bookshelf of unread books!)

Being so new to receiving ARC's our TBR piles took the back seat, but never stopped increasing as awesome new books came out and we easily added to the pile via paperback or one-clicking on Amazon!

As a rule this year we decided for every ARC or review book we read, we need to read a book off our TBR pile too. Every month we will do a post updating our progress. 

If you want to join in the fun, we just ask to link back to one of our blogs and use the graphic in your progress post, so that others can join in too!




Grab one of the buttons here:



Mean Who You Are

Mean Who You Are

Join in the fun & Happy Reading!!

Love


Chanzie, Pamela & Nicole





8 comments:

  1. This is going to be a great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! I started a book I wanted to read that was a not a review request last night :) *pats shoulder* Then I will move on to a review book again!

      Delete
  2. Cool challenge, I will share on my Sunday Post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kimba :) We would really appreciate that! <3

      Delete
  3. Looking forward to this challenge! I've started reading one of my books on my TBR list :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Yay I also started one, it was not technically on my immediate TBR pile but it was a book I wanted to read and it wasn't a review book :)

      Delete
  4. What a GREAT idea!!! Seriously, I have kind of been trying to do this lately because I also am pretty knew to getting ARCs and pushed aside all the books I'm dying to read for review books. The consequence? I'm missing the books I really wanted to read for so long before I started blogging (and that were the reason I started!) I love the idea and will join up this week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is exactly what happened to me, this challenge is giving yourself permission to read a book that is not required of you!! Glad you will be joining up :) Time to take control of your reading <3

      Delete

~ Hearing from you makes me Happy ~
Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I appreciate all comments & read every one of them. I also make sure to visit your site as well if you have one.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.