Tuesday, 3 December 2013

Top Ten Tuesday
~ 2014 Releases I am Dying to read ~ #5




Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the girls over at The Broke and the Bookish, where bloggers get together and list the top ten things related to that week's topic.


~ 2014 Releases I am dying to read ~

I don't have a full Top 10 list but here are the books I am eagerly awaiting for (Whether I have read the whole series up to this point or not)

1 - City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments #6) by Cassandra Clare
I just added the first 5 books to my collections so I am starting this series as soon as I can!

2 - Silver Shadows (Bloodlines #5) by Richelle Mead
I love the Bloodlines series spin off to Vampire Academy! 

3 - The Immortal Crown (Age of x #2) by Richelle Mead
What can I say I love Richelle's writing!

4 - Shadow Spell (The Cousins O'Dwyer Trilogy #2) by Nora Roberts
I've heard good things about this series! 

5 - Angelbound : Scala (Angelbound #2) by Christina Bauer
You want a kickass heroine, this is the series! I loved book 1, and I'm sure book 2 won't disappoint.



The last two have not had their covers revealed yet but I included the previous books cover just for fun

6 - Sacred Seas (The Sea Monster Memoirts #3) by Karen Amanda Hooper
This is an amazing series!! I loved the first 2 books.. bring on the Sea Monsters!

7 - The Sorcerer Heir (The Heir chronicles # 5) by Cinda Williams Chima
I enjoyed the first 3 books, I need to catch up with book 4, but thats ok too.. it will be a book binge!





What books are you eagerly waiting for?

Love

Chanzie

22 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by :) I'll check yours out!

      Delete
  2. Loving the covers of those you've featured! I haven't read any of them, but I hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chrissi :) They are gorgeous covers *Tee hee cover junkie*

      Delete
  3. I can't believe I forgot City of Heavenly Fire!! It seems like the last book was foreverrrr ago, so maybe that's why?? But YES to that book!! I love that series so so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha ha it happens, I have seen a few books I forgot that could have filled my list too :) I am only starting TMI now though, I fell in love with The Infernal Devices!

      Delete
  4. All great picks. There are so many series that I need to read on your list including the Mortal Instruments and Bloodlines!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I could recommend a reading order... The Infernal Devices comes first!! I hope you do get to read them sometime :)

      Delete
  5. I haven't read any of these series yet (unfortunately! heard good things), but I hope you enjoy these sequels when they come out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nikki :) That's how I felt looking at a lot of the other TTT lists... I didn't know many of them!

      Delete
  6. Not a full list! I had a hard time narrowing it down.

    I'm looking forward to the new Cassie Clare too :)

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right... I saw a few books afterwards that I should of added!!

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Agreed! I still need to read The Fiery Heart.. which will be shortly!

      Delete
  8. I am curious to read the Nora Roberts. We are reading the first one in that series for book club

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too...That series is in my top 10 next reads but it keeps getting shuffled around so it feels like I am never getting to some of the books I really want to read! I look forward to your review :)

      Delete
  9. Great books! We have a few of the same ones!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do! City of Heavenly Fire.. I cannot wait to read this series <3

      Delete
  10. I didn't even know the cover for Silver Shadowswas out next!! Nice top 10!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Naomi :) I love the Bloodlines Covers!

      Delete
  11. Great list. I'm still working on mine.
    I enjoyed the first 3 Mortal Instruments books, but really not so much the next 2 and I don't think I want to read the last one. It was just weird how she wrote 2 more after that really good ending in book 3.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am only starting TMI this holidays! I'll let you know when Book 6 comes out if it is any good or not :) Did you write reviews for any of them? I'd like to check them out when I get round to writing my reviews.

      Delete

~ Hearing from you makes me Happy ~
Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I appreciate all comments & read every one of them. I also make sure to visit your site as well if you have one.