Wednesday, 4 December 2013

COYER wrap-up post!



Wow can you believe November has come and gone! I didn't quite make the dent I hoped as my life got a bit busy. I did enjoy this Read-a-Thon and the one challenge I did enter! 

The books I did finish that qualified
Murder on the first day of Christmas by Billie Thomas
Dangerous Depths (SMM #2) by Karen Amanda Hooper
Keep You From Harm by Debra Doxer
Angelbound by Christina Bauer
Fobidden (Arotas #1) by Amy Miles
Bound by Wish & Mistletoe (Highlander Romance #1.5) by Kat Bastion

The Mini-Challenges I entered
November 24 – 30: Reanna @ Phantasmic Reads Cover Challenge
~~~
It was wonderful finding some new blogger friends! Bring on the December Summer holidays *Happiness*

Love


Chanzie


8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer :) Hopefully the December holidays will help me plow through the mounting TBR pile too!

      Delete
  2. That's a great list of books you got through! Great work :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julie :) I would of liked to have done at least 2 or 3 more, but you know how life gets a bit busy sometimes :) It was lots of fun none the less!

      Delete
  3. Great job with the challenge! I did the cover challenge too. I still need to write my wrap-up post. I am afraid to count how many books I actually read. LOL. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pamela :) It's not so bad - I'm sure you did well! I kept forgetting about the challenges. I just completed the spine poetry and then discovered it was over before I could submit it. I tried to work on the Poem one too but ran out of time.

      Delete
  4. You did really good Chene, I had fun with this challenge too :>)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kimba :) Yes it was a fun challenge, I will definitely join again next year!

      Delete

~ Hearing from you makes me Happy ~
Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I appreciate all comments & read every one of them. I also make sure to visit your site as well if you have one.