Monday, 16 December 2013

Book Blogger TMI Tag




This is my first blogger tag I'm participating in. Thank you Dee from Dee's Reads for tagging me!
This tag/post was created by Amber from The Mile Long Bookshelf  (check out her video on it) and Summer @ MissFictional World of YA Books



How old are you? 28 years young!

What book are you reading?
I'm reading The Wolf of Descarta by Daniel Pike, Dark Winter by John Hennessey and listening to Love, Money & Murder by Mike Wells.

What are you wearing?
My PJ's pants, a Metallica shirt and a green hoody! 

OTP?
(One True Pairing: like favorite fandom- Thanks Dee, I had no idea what this meant either!)

Right now I have to say its... The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare

Blogger or Wordpress?
Blogger!!

Going outside being active or staying in and reading a book?
Hmm this is a tough one.. I love reading obviously but I also enjoy going to the beach and snorkelling/tanning/having fun!

What is the last book you read?
Book: Fireblood by Trisha Wolfe & an Anthology called Forbidden Future.

What is the book you're going to read next?
Becoming Alpha by Aileen Erin & Hopefully something off my Top 10 TBR list - Maybe City of Bones!

eBooks - yes or no?
Yes but if it's a brilliant book I'll buy a paperback to add to my collection :) 

Where do you prefer to read?
I can read anywhere! The places i read th most are either my couch or in bed :) 

Who is the last person you tweeted?
Direct tweet: Laurell K Hamilton @LKHamilton 
Mentioned in a tweet: @otherpublishing for the Lit Bits Comp I entered

Whose blog did you look at last?

Who is your favorite blogger?
Yikes I have a few!! 
Dee @ Dee's reads 
Pamela @ Reading is fun again
John @ The Write Thought
Kim @ The Caffienated Book Reviewer
Niki Hawkes @ The Obsessive Bookseller

Who is your favorite booktuber?
I don't really have one yet... I've watched Megan from Megan Likes Books before!

What do you do when someone tells you reading is boring?
I tell them they just haven't read the right book yet / I could have worse habits / I tell them that's ok, if everyone in the world was the same, the world would be boring!

Who is the last author you spoke to? John Hennessy

Who is the last person you texted?
Text: My Mom

Whatsapp: My friend Sam

Who is your all-time favorite book character?
Only 1????? Sigh I am going to have to go with Jem from The Infernal Devices. We need more people like him in the world :)

UKYA or USYA? What is this??

What is your preferred drink whilst reading?
Coffee or hot chocolate!

If you hated reading, what would you be doing instead?
trying to be artistically creative I guess.. that does not come naturally to me - But I try anyway. 
Or maybe Baking but then I would need to exercise more...

How many bookshelves/bookcases do you have?
2 - and both are overflowing :)

If you had the choice to meet all of your favourite book bloggers or all of your favourite authors, which would you pick? You can only pick 
one.
I think my book blogger friends! They are just too awesome and live all over the world <3

Insta-love- yes or no? I don't mind it <3

Favourite author? It's between Cassandra Clare & Richelle Mead.

What is the number-one book on your wishlist? 

Right now... City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare

Do you prefer books with female or male protagonists?
I don't mind, if it's written well, I like both!

Which is your favourite book-to-film adaption?
Either Hunger Games or Harry Potter :) 

What is the last song you listened to?
Disappear by Metallica

Which do you enjoy reading more - negative reviews or positive reviews?
Definitely positive, especially when you can feel the person's enthusiasm!

Who are you going to tag?


Niki Hawkes @ The Obsessive Bookseller

~~~

This was quite a lot of fun :) I hope you enjoyed getting to know me, the blogger behind the scenes!

Love

Chanzie


12 comments:

  1. Oohh, great post! I always like to get to know the blogger behind the scenes better AND PJ's pants with a Metallica shirt on?? Girl, we're soooo going to be good friends you and I!! Haha!
    Happy to have had the chance to know you better, Chanzie! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Silvia!! Glad to know we have some stuff in common.. good friends indeed!

      Delete
  2. I love these Qs and As....you can learn so much more than you thought you knew already! Interesting that you mentioned both The Hunger Games and Harry Potter...I am re-reading Catching Fire at the mo and also added the battered copy I have of Philosopher's Stone to that list...as well as watching Film 1 last night. Chamber of Secrets tonight xD. Thanks for sharing the light as always Chene!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! I love getting to know bloggers on a closer level :) So glad you popped round.. I look forward to your tag answers too!!

      Delete
  3. That looks like such fun. Now I want to know what you tweeted to LK Hamilton! I haven't been reading her books anymore.

    Pajamas for the win..I'm still sitting in mine too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check it out :) I'm sure I have you on twitter! I haven't read any of her books yet... They are somewhere in my TBR mountain!

      Delete
  4. I love these! It always gives people a chance to get to know you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree.. Who is the person behind the books and the blog :)

      Delete
  5. Great post! I am working hard on answering all of these questions. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I cannot wait for your post too :)

      Delete
  6. I love this! It's great to get to know you a little better!! :)

    ReplyDelete

~ Hearing from you makes me Happy ~
Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I appreciate all comments & read every one of them. I also make sure to visit your site as well if you have one.