Tuesday, 26 November 2013

Teaser Tuesday #12 ~ Dangerous Depths (Sea Monster Memoirs #2) by Karen A Hooper




Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

 Grab your current read • Open to a random page  • Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


Here is my teaser for today:

Dangerous Depths (The Sea Monster Memoirs #2) 
by Karen Amanda Hooper


"Love isn't responsible. Love can make you the strongest you've ever been, or it can shatter you into useless pieces."



Books Description
Hell hath no fury like a selkie separated from his true love.

The gate to the sea creature realm is finally open. Yara wants to bask in the glow of her budding relationship with Treygan and explore Medusa’s world, but as the new leader of Rathe her powers are needed to save a sea creature she’s never met. 

Rownan assumes the worst is behind him when he returns home to be reunited with his wife, Vienna, only to discover she’s gone. She traveled to the evil realm of Harte to find another gateway to Earth and was never heard from again. Rownan claimed he would go through hell to be with her, and now he must prove it. 

Rownan, Yara, and Treygan will put their lives and souls at risk by traveling to the most dangerous realm of all. Love is supposed to conquer all, but no one has ever conquered Harte

~

So what are you currently reading? Share your link or sneak peek in the comments!


Love

Chanzie



18 comments:

  1. That's a lovely tease. It says a lot for very few words. Thanks for sharing.
    And thanks for stopping by :)

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, sometimes less is more! thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a VERY intriguing fantasy! Thanks for sharing Chene!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is quite an intriguing fantasy :) I am posting my review tomorrow :)

      Delete
  3. <3 Thanks so much for featuring a teaser from Dangerous Depths. Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a Pleasure Karen :) Thank you for stopping by <3

      Delete
  4. I love your teaser, with just a few words it says it all!

    Here's mine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed it does! Thanks for stopping by Silvia :)

      Delete
  5. Ooh I like the sound of this one. I have to agree, love can both shatter you or make you incredibly strong.

    Btw, I like the cover. This is going on my list.

    My teaser

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay I hope you enjoy it :) I posted the review today :)

      Thanks for stopping by Vonnie <3

      Delete
  6. The teaser is so lovely and romantic. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! One of my favourite quote in the book :)

      Delete
  7. Great teaser! Hope you're enjoying your book! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved this book! You can tell by my super long review *blush*

      Delete
  8. Oooh.... Great tease. Love a good mermaid read!!

    Thanx for visiting my TT
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's been a crazy week but I finally got here.

    That's a profound teaser, Chanzie. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's OK! I understand those weeks :) Better late than never!
      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete

~ Hearing from you makes me Happy ~
Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I appreciate all comments & read every one of them. I also make sure to visit your site as well if you have one.