Wednesday, 23 October 2013

The Four Agreements: Part 8 ~ Heaven on Earth & Wrapping up this Topic!


Hello my lovelies!

Welcome to the last post for this Topic Of Light! Can you believe we have flown through this book. This week has been a bit better for me. I continually went back to the agreements and amazingly enough it helped on so many levels. I really hope there has been some light in these posts for you as well.

We just need to remember to: Live, Learn and Move on. 
There is no need to re-punish ourselves.

Please do remember, this is only my personal interpretation. If you enjoy the parts I cover I do encourage you to purchase this book to get a more clear and thorough picture of the Toltec Teachings. Click here for Part 1, Part 2, Part 3Part 4, Part 5Part 6  & Part 7 if you missed it. 

This moment is the beginning of your new life. 

'The dream you are living is your creation. It is your perception of reality that you can change at any time' ~ The Four Agreements

Use the tools that are open to you and that we have discussed and create the life you want. If you don't like it, change it again and again until you create your own Heaven on Earth.

Change your perception of the world and look for the love and goodness. Give yourself permission to live a good and full happy life. Change and challenge your book of law. 
Live without fear and be who you truly are. 

'You are free to change your life the way you really want to.' ~ The Four Agreements

This was a beautiful chapter as it went on to describe the beautiful life we could create for ourselves. A life without fear, judgement, anger, jealousy and so much more. It links religions and the messages that have always been there, but we were not able to fully comprehend and understand. 

'Life can be very easy when love is your way of life.' ~ The Four Agreements

Let go of your fears and embrace this new dream. It is there for everyone who is willing to take the steps to change their own worlds. There is no reason to suffer, yet we find so many excuses to justify why we should be punished. 

'Happiness is a choice, and so is suffering.' ~ The Four Agreements

My choice is to change and create a wonderful heavenly life. What is yours?

I hope you have enjoyed this journey with me. My wish for you is to be willing to take the steps to create the amazing life you deserve. 

I would love some feedback and if you have any suggestions for future posts. 

Love 
Chanzie 


4 comments:

  1. I read this book years ago because I had friends rave about it. I'm not a big fan of non-fiction and self-help books, so I was really hesitant to read this at first. I gave it a try though.

    It wasn't a bad read but I was not too impressed. The messages that the book portrayed were things I've read and heard before. The book did not help me grow but I know that it has helped many other people. I hope it had a positive affect on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved this book when I read it a few years ago. I think when it comes to these types of books I don't always take 100% away, only the parts that resonate with me and will help me :) This was one book that just helped put a few things in perspective for me. I agree a lot of books cover the same things, I guess it's the way they present it. The bases of most books is love and gratitude. Thank you for your feedback and input!

      Delete
  2. The line I really love from this, that you picked out, was 'We just need to remember to: Live, Learn and Move on.
    There is no need to re-punish ourselves.'

    I'm ALWAYS doing the second part! Arrrgh! Love the first part. Must implement it. Thank you and bless you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad to hear that is meant something to you. When I was reading the Four Agreements, I didn't even realise how much we do this. We are the only species on the planet that re-punishes ourselves and our loved ones! The first step to change is awareness :)
      Thank you for your comments and feedback John! It makes it feel worth it even to help 1 person.

      Delete

~ Hearing from you makes me Happy ~
Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I appreciate all comments & read every one of them. I also make sure to visit your site as well if you have one.