Tuesday, 22 October 2013

Teaser Tuesday #7 ~ Eighteen Kisses by LJ Cassidy




Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

 Grab your current read • Open to a random page  • Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


Here is my teaser for today:

Eighteen Kisses by Laura Jane Cassidy

Page 132
'So, psychic girl!' said Calum. 'Can you tell me something about my future?''What do you want to know?' I said with a sigh. 'Um... when am I gonna get laid next?' he said with a laugh, then turned round to Rob and gave him a high-give." I can't see that far into the future,' I muttered, picking up the empty glasses behind them.'OOOH!' said Rob and Andrew as I walked off. 

Goodreads Synopsis:
Jacki King loves being back in Dublin - she's enjoying the music scene and interning at Electric magazine. She still has flashbacks to the murder case she solved the year before, though her friends, especially Nick, keep her distracted.Until, one day, Jacki's frightening nightmares begin again. And when the police contact her about a local missing girl, she knows the two are connected.
Two years before, on her eighteenth birthday, Kayla Edwards disappeared. Nobody has ever been found.
But now Kayla is communicating with Jacki from beyond the grave - and she won't stop until the truth is revealed...


Hope you enjoy this teaser! I have a the review and a giveaway planned later this week!
Leave your teaser or a link in the comments

Love 
Chanzie 


16 comments:

  1. I love that smart alec comment! "I can't see that far into the future." It made me laugh. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hee hee me too that's why I chose it. Laura brings a typical teenage sense of humor to her writing :) I have the book review and a giveaway coming up on Friday!

      Delete
  2. Haha, great comeback!! This sounds awesome and I've added it to my list. Great Teaser and thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree :) I just had to share it! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  3. That is awesome! I like her. I will check this one out. Here is my TT http://cynthiastacey.com/2013/10/22/teaser-tuesday-oct-22/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yip she does have quite an awesome character :)

      Delete
  4. Loved this little teaser :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've got me interested. I like a down to earth psychic.

    Great teaser. Please check out my teaser.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alice :) Jacki is such a great character! Check out my review and giveaway on Friday :) Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. I was right the book does sound good :) haha thanks for sharing I am deffo checking this one out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha! That's a good one. I like her :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vonnie :) She is a witty character!

      Delete
  8. *Snickers* Great tease.... put him in his place!! lol

    Here's My Tease!!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hee hee exactly I loved this piece in the story. Jacki has a sharp wittiness about her :)

      Delete

~ Hearing from you makes me Happy ~
Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I appreciate all comments & read every one of them. I also make sure to visit your site as well if you have one.