Monday, 28 October 2013

Liebster Nomination
~ Round 2 ~


It is always an honor when someone nominates your for an award :) I have been lucky enough to be nominated twice. First by Joana in the sky with Books and now by Katie @ Katie's Corner

The Liebster award, for anyone that is as unfamiliar as I was, is given to new bloggers with under 200 followers. It is a way to allow people to get to know you a bit better but also to bring new people to your blog.

Here is my previous award post

The rules, that I read are as follows:

1. Link back to blogger that nominates you

2. Answer the questions the blogger has set you

3. Nominate 10 others and set them a list of questions

(Since I have nominated before I will only be answering the questions)

4. Tell your nominees about the award and link to your post

I was nominated by Katie @ Katie's Corner, so thank you, and here are my answers to her questions.


1. What was the first book you read?
Wow honestly I have no idea. When I was younger my mom had me subscribed get 2 disney books in the mail a week. I will admit the first book that got me totally into reading again after my studies was Twilight by Stephenie Meyer.

2. What is the happiest moment for you while blogging?
Hmmm.. well it has been really exciting on so many different levels. here are my top 3 moments so far: 

1) Getting my first Author request from an Author;  
2) Having Cassandra Clare reply to one of my tweets about her book reviews; 
3) Having the authors pop over to blog to see my posts!

The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare
3. Which book would you like to see as a film adaption and why?
 At this point probably The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare! 
The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare*swoon* #TeamJem & #TeamWill

4. If you had to pick the series which you hated but still read to the end which ones will that be?
Honestly I don't have one yet. I always find something good in a series otherwise I just don't carry on.

5. If you had a day with an author, which one would you choose, why and what will you ask them?
Wow probably Cassandra Clare or Lauren Kate. I would ask how they came up with their amazing series and characters! 
Who inspired their characters and the storylines?
 

6. Do you believe in supernatural?
Yes I do. If you know me you know I love Angels and Fairies. I choose to stick to the lighter side of those beliefs and this is probable why I get absorbed in Paranormal Romances <3



7. If you had a choice to receive one book right now, which will be publish in 2014, which one will it be?
Umm... Thats a tough one. I will probably go with City of Heavenly Fire. I know I still have to read this series but I don't like waiting for books to be released!

8. Favourite quote from your favourite book
I would pick Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare: 
"Sometimes," Jem said, "our lives can change so fast that the change outpaces our minds and hearts. It's those times, I think, when our lives have altered but we still long for the time before everything was altered - that is when we feel the greatest pain. I can tell you, though, from experience, you grow accustomed to it. You learn to live your new life, and you can't imagine, or even really remember, how things were before." ~ Jem

and Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare:
"Do not regret too much the choices you have made in the past, Gabriel," she said, aware that she was using his Christian name, but not able to help it. "Only make the right ones in future. We are ever capable of change and ever capable of being our better selves."


9. How do you prefer to read your books?
Well I love the feel and smell of books but I also enjoy the easiness of my ereader. I don't really mind as long as I can read!!

10. Name top 3 covers which are the best for you.
1) The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare












2) The Sea Monster Memoirs by Karen Amanda Hooper 











3) Fallen by Lauren Kate










Thank you Katie for thinking of me :) pop over to her blog and show some love <3

Love Chanzie 






4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Pamela :) Its always fun and an honor :)

      Delete
  2. Well, i thought it was me who was TMI and TID fan :D thank you Chene, for great answers!!! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Tee hee* well what can I say.. I was converted :p Thanks for popping by Katie :)

      Delete

~ Hearing from you makes me Happy ~
Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I appreciate all comments & read every one of them. I also make sure to visit your site as well if you have one.