Wednesday, 9 October 2013

~ Fraterfest Wrap-up Post ~




Caffeinated Book Reviewer

This read-a-thon is hosted by 
Kimba @ The Caffeinated Book Reviewer

This read-a-thon covers: a Rhiannon Frater book or one of these genres:  paranormal, horror, mystery, suspense, zombie,vampire, shapeshifter, witch, dystopian, post-apocalyptic, ghost..you get the picture.

Wow this read-a-thon flew by! I found so many new awesome blogs and my challenge brought together an awesomely festive recipe book :) 
Here are my results from my goals set.


My Goals for this Read-a-Thon are: 
- Enter all the giveaways of the other Challenge Hosts - Done, some of them were quite tricky!
- Read 3 books - I read 1& 1/4 books:
Clockwork Princess
The Tale of the Vampire Bride
- Visit as many of the participants blogs as I can - I did the best I could! 

How did you do with your Goals? 

Winner of the Fraterfest Thirst Buster competition: Jacke @ Jackie's Bookbytes

I hope you had as much fun as i did :) Thank you Kimba @ The Caffeinated Book Reviewer  for hosting such a fun Read-a-thon :) 

Love 
Chanzie 

6 comments:

  1. The Tale of the Vampire Bride is really awesome, enjoy finishing that one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so! So far its a little bit slow in the pace but we will see. I have seen a few good reviews about this one :)

      Delete
  2. Fraterfest was so much fun! I completed all of my goals, which is great, because now I have time to read more books this month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also enjoyed this Read-a-Thon! Congrats on meeting all your goals :)

      Delete
  3. congrats Jackie! Chene you did well with your goals. I wanted to read 4 books and managed to do 3. Truth be told I read a 4th book but it was a romance..LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kimba :) If I didn't go shopping with my mom which was impromptu I would of made some more progress, but since I don't see my mom that often I always love spending time with her :)

      Delete

~ Hearing from you makes me Happy ~
Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I appreciate all comments & read every one of them. I also make sure to visit your site as well if you have one.