Thursday, 3 October 2013

~ Fraterfest Start-up Post & Goals ~




Caffeinated Book Reviewer

This read-a-thon is hosted by 
Kimba @ The Caffeinated Book Reviewer

This read-a-thon covers: a Rhiannon Frater book or one of these genres:  paranormal, horror, mystery, suspense, zombie,vampire, shapeshifter, witch, dystopian, post-apocalyptic, ghost..you get the picture.

Well I am quite excited for this Read-a-Thon as this was the first one I officially had signed up for and I am a Challenge Host! I haven't read a Rhiannon Frater book yet but I plan to change that!!

My Goals for this Read-a-Thon are: 
- Enter all the giveaways of the other Challenge Hosts
- Read 3 books 
- Visit as many of the participants blogs as I can 

What are your Goals? Be sure to sign up for the Read-a-Thon and enter the challenges for some amazing prizes!


Love
Chanzie

~

Challenges are open beginning at 9 AM (EST) October 3rd  and will remain open until October 9 at 12:01 AM


2 comments:

  1. Awesome goals and sweet you are trying some Frater books!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I had to put them in there :) If you named a read-a-thon after her she must be a great writer :)

      Delete

~ Hearing from you makes me Happy ~
Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I appreciate all comments & read every one of them. I also make sure to visit your site as well if you have one.