Thursday, 31 October 2013

Clean out your eReader Challenge ~ Start up post!



I joined this challenge as I seriously need to kick up my reading a notch! I have a TBR list of 35 books or so.. plus minus more or less increasing every day!! 


The Rules 
For the Rules check out 

My Goals - To read all these books!

&


and if I am really good I can fit in these as well...

*All of these books are either review requests or from NetGalley, so they all fall in line with the rules *
To enter all the Mini-Challenges
November 10 – 16: Cerian @ Rookie Romance Book Spine Poetry Challenge
November 17 – 23: Laura @ Music Plus Books Acrostic Poem Challenge
November 24 – 30: Reanna @ Phantasmic Reads Cover Challenge
~~~
Well wish me luck!! You know me where there is a competition and a challenge I will probably enter!!

Love 
Chanzie



14 comments:

  1. Ugh! I need to get this up ! Dang it the second I think I am ahead LOL We can do this though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we can! *Cheers* I was ahead but all of a sudden I am just on time!!

      Delete
  2. Nice list, Chene! I hope you'll enjoy all the books you have planned to read.

    Good luck on your challenge :)

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lexxie :) Good luck to you as well! I will check out your list too :)

      Delete
  3. Good luck with your books! I think this is going to be a fun challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pamela! I am seriously trying to work through my review list so that I can reward myself so I can read The Mortal Instruments *Sigh* soon <3

      Delete
  4. Good luck with the challenge, those looks like some great books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stormi! You have some great books as well :)

      Delete
  5. What a great list! I hope you can get to them all!!!
    Can't wait to read your reviews :)
    Happy Reading

    Michelle@Because reading is better than real life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle :) All the best hosting this awesome challenge :)

      Delete
  6. That's quite a list - I love the mermaids I'm seeing and I haven't read that Keri Arthur book yet, but she is a favorite of mine. Enjoy an I can't wait for the reviews :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tee hee I know it's quite an overwhelming list... I loved Keri Arthur's Nikki & Michael series! So i hope her writing is just as good here :) I also love magical mermaid books <3

      Delete
  7. So many mermaid books to enjoy. Good luck on the challenge. I look forward to seeing what you think of your choices.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed! I did not even realise how many Mermaid books there were until I posted this! I must be going through a mermaid reading phase :)

      Delete

~ Hearing from you makes me Happy ~
Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I appreciate all comments & read every one of them. I also make sure to visit your site as well if you have one.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.