Tuesday, 24 September 2013

~ Top Ten Tuesday #3 ~ 24/09/2013 ~




Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the girls over at The Broke and the Bookish, where bloggers get together and list the top ten things related to that week's topic.


Wow this was a fun TTT, I am sure this list will change as there are current series I have read book 1 and am eagerly anticipating there sequels but alas I have stuck to what I have already read! i.e. I was very tempted to add Clockwork Prince!

Top Ten Best Sequels Ever
(when there was a choice of 2 in 1 series, I went with a sequel instead of a finale book)

1. When Twilight Burns (Gardella Vampire Chronicles #4) by Colleen Gleason
It was a tough choice between WTB and As Shadows Fade! 

2. Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy #3) by Richelle Mead
This was the book that utterly got me hooked on the series! It changed from a good series to a fantastic series for me. 

3. Torment (Fallen #3) by Lauren Kate
 I love this series, and since I wasn't choosing finale's (Rapture) I preferred this sequel to Passion.

4.Tempest Unleashed (Tempest #2) by Tracy Deebs 
An awesum sequel in a fun magical mermaid series.

5.Heat Stroke (Weather Warden #2) by Rachel Caine
wow I wasn't even sure which book to choose in this series, I loved them all!!


6. Catching Fire (Hunger Games #2) by Suzanne Collins
I definitely enjoyed this series more once I got into this sequel!

7. Eclipse (Twilight #3) by Stephenie Meyer
What can I say I loved Twilight, it was one of my first series binges :)

8. Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban(Harry Potter #3) by JK Rowling
Of course Harry had to be in here somewhere.. 

9. The Dragon Heir (Heir Chronicles #3) by Cinda Williams Chima
This definitely a great series and it was a tough choice between this one and The Wizard heir

10. The Golden Lily (Bloodlines #2) By Richelle Mead
I loved this book as I have such a soft spot for Adrian and you really got to know him in this book!




What sequels are on your list?? 

Love 
Chanzie



14 comments:

  1. HAHAHA I'm pretty sure there's Harry Potter on every list! I've read The Hunger Games last year before watching the movie but I never got to reading Catching Fire. TIME TO CHANGE THAT!!

    Alicia @ Summer Next Top Story

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I see that too about Harry Potter! I agree, Hunger Games only gets better. Try read it before the next movie comes out in November :)

      Delete
  2. Have to agree with The Golden Lily! Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I preferred The Golden Lily to The Indigo Spell. Hope The Fiery Heart is just as good :)

      Delete
  3. I loved The Golden Lily and yet I still haven't read the 3rd book yet. I am horrid! Horrid I tell you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol it's not so bad... save it for when The Fiery Heart comes out and you can read them back-to-back!

      Delete
  4. Happy to see we have both Catching Fire and Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban on both our lists! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesum selections :) I will go check out you TTT!

      Delete
  5. Ah, I agree on so much with you! Shadow Kiss, Harry Potter (any of them all, really), and all the others!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am always happy to meet a fellow book friend who has similar books picks :) Thanks Celine :)

      Delete
  6. Ohhh, Eclipse! I loved that book as well. It was definitely my favorite in the series. I think that her writing was the strongest with that one, and I loved the plot of the story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I loved Breaking Dawn equally as much :)

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Me too :) All the books were brilliant <3

      Delete

~ Hearing from you makes me Happy ~
Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I appreciate all comments & read every one of them. I also make sure to visit your site as well if you have one.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.