Tuesday, 17 September 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #2 ~ 17/09/2013




Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the girls over at The Broke and the Bookish, where bloggers get together and list the top ten things related to that week's topic.

This week's TTT: Top 10 Books on my Fall TBR List (In no particular order)
(In theory this should be my Spring/Summer TBR list as I live in the Southern Hemisphere)

1 - Clockwork Prince (Infernal Devices #2) by Cassandra Clare
2 - Clockwork Princess (Infernal Devices #3) by Cassandra Clare
(I need to finish this series as its so amazing!!) 

3 - Teardrop by Lauren Kate
4 - The Fiery Heart (Bloodlines #4) by Richelle Mead
5 - The Enchanted Heir (The Heir Chronicles #4) by Cinda Chima Williams
(these 3 books are being released Oct & Nov, and I just cannot wait!!) 

6 - Tempest Revealed (Tempest #3) by Tracy Deebs
(This book is patiently waiting for me...)

7 - City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments #1) by Cassandra Clare
(After Infernal Devices, this series is very close to the top of my TBR pile!!!)

8 - Dark Witch (The Cousins O'Dwyer #1) by Nora Roberts
(Being a new Nora Roberts fan and hearing so many good things about her Trilogies, this new series sounds right up my ally) 

9 - Avenger (Halflings #3) by Heather Burch
(I was looking for a single read and ended up with a Trilogy, now I need to complete this journey)

10 - Delerium (Parallon #2) by Dee Shulman
(I pre-ordered this book and now its still waiting for me to attend to it...)




I hope you enjoyed today's TTT and hopefully you have found a new book to add to your list too!!

What is on your Fall TBR list?? 

Love 
Chanzie

14 comments:

  1. I love TMI series. It's so absorbing that I read the first three books back-to-back in about a day and a half. Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't got there yet but as soon as I have a reading gap I will squeeze it in :) when a series is that good, you cannot help but get absorbed :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I should definitely try and finish The Infernal Devices series. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How many of the series have you read? Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  3. I have the first book in the Heir Chronicles series but I still need to read it :P
    Great list and happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I loved the Heir Chronicles! Hope you get to them soon :)

      Delete
  4. I read the first Infernal Devices book when it came out and have yet to finish the series. I need to do that, I've heard the last two are amazing! I forgot Fiery Heart was coming out soonish, too! The TMI series is fun! Hope you enjoy all your reads! Thanks for stopping by my TTT!

    Katy @ a blighted one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katy :) I cannot wait to read the last 2 of Infernal Devices. Next week we are going to watch The Mortal Instruments, Hope its good! Happy reading your side too :)

      Delete
  5. I totally hear you about the books you were excited about and are still waiting to be read ;-) Hopefully you'll get to them :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too! Thanks for stopping by Anya :)

      Delete
  6. You seem to have a great list of reads to get you through the fall! All the best with reading them & thanks for visiting my list earlier :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really wanna read Teardrop and City of Bones too! City of Bones is close to the top of my TBR too...been trying to get to it all summer, ah well. So many books!

    I'm looking forward to Endless Knight is being released Oct 1st :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just entered Jen @ YA Romantics Tackle TBR comp and in the ARC pile she has up for grabs (you can choose one book) is... Teardrop :) I agree So many books and so little time :)

      Delete

~ Hearing from you makes me Happy ~
Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I appreciate all comments & read every one of them. I also make sure to visit your site as well if you have one.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.