Tuesday, 10 September 2013

Top Ten Tuesday 10/09/2013



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the girls over at The Broke and the Bookish, where bloggers get together and list the top ten things related to that week's topic.


10 Books I'd love to see as a Movie/TV Show
(In no particular Order)

1. The Fallen Series by Lauren Kate - Movie
2. The Weather Warden Series by Rachel Caine - TV Series
3. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead - Movie 
4. Bloodlines by Richelle Mead - Movie or TV Series
5. Inferno by Dan Brown - Movie
6. Live Wire by Harlan Coben - Movie
7. Hush Hush Saga - Movies
8. The Gardella Vampire Chronicles by Colleen Gleason
9. Midnight Bayou by Nora Roberts
10. The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare - TV Series

I think all avid book readers wish books would be made into movies, and that when made it is truly captured and ruined. 

I hope you enjoyed my list! 

What books do you wish would make it to the big screen or cast as a TV series??

Love
Chanzie






14 comments:

  1. The Infernal Devices certainly would be cool..I wonder who would be playing Jem?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmm I am not sure.. I haven't finished the series as I am still busy with Clockwork Angel but I am completely in love with this series already! Who do you think?

      Delete
  2. Vampire Academy would be a great movie! I haven't read any of the other books you listed, but I'm adding some of them to my TBR list! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would be happy to tell you about any of them if you want more info or to chat! (add The Weather Warden and the Gardella Vampire Chronicles for sure!)

      Delete
  3. I also want to see Inferno as a movie. Finish the series off! I wish they could re-do the whole series though, as Tom Hanks just isn't who I pictured as Robert Langodon material..

    Great List!

    -Kendra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I do agree with you 100% Tom Hanks is great actor but didn't fit the profile I had for RL either!

      Delete
  4. Hush, Hush & the Infernal Devices are on my list too. I think the Hush, Hush books would make great movies but I know in reality it would get a lot of criticism for being so much like Twilight. Ugh. I disagree though & think it's a lot better than Twilight.

    -Emily @ Emily Hearts Books

    My list

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suppose its true that it would be compared, it might be better in some aspects than twilight :)
      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  5. Any of Harlan Coben's stand alone books. I love them all but Gone For Good would be brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh haven't read that one yet!will have to check it out :)

      Delete
  6. I agree with all these and would like to all All of the Jack Reacher series, so far it's only one made with Tom Cruise (not my first choice, but eh). These books are just awesome and perfect for a Hollywood movie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read the Jack Reacher series yet, or watched the movie -_- so much to do, so little time :)

      Delete
  7. As a late person to the Weather Warden series (only read 2) I totally agree! I would love to see it or the spin off series :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read the spin off series yet but this is definitely a series that gets better and better! Rachel Caine is a brilliant writer :)

      Delete

~ Hearing from you makes me Happy ~
Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I appreciate all comments & read every one of them. I also make sure to visit your site as well if you have one.