Wednesday, 18 September 2013

The Four Agreements: The First Agreement ~ Be Impeccable with your word~ Part 3

Hello my lovelies and welcome back :) 

I truly hope you are enjoying the Four Agreements that I have covered so far, as we are getting to the best parts! This week we are covering the First agreement. This is by far the most important agreement of all 4. If you only are able to walk away with 1 message, let it be this first agreement - Be Impeccable with your word

Please do remember, this is only my personal interpretation. If you enjoy the parts I cover I do encourage you to purchase this book to get a more clear and thorough picture of the Toltec Teachings. Click here for Part 1 & Part 2 if you missed it. 

Being Impeccable with your word is the most important agreement and also the most difficult to honor.  It is such a simple concept yet, it is so powerful. Imagine your words were magic, positive thoughts and words are good magic, while negative thoughts and words are like black magic. 

'Why your word? Your word is the power that you have to create. Your word is the gift that come directly from God.' ~ The Four Agreements

God used the word to create Heaven and Earth. The word is the most powerful tool and gift we have in our lives. We cannot control anything in life, but we can control our thoughts and how we act/react in life. We use words to create our whole life and what we put into the world, we receive in return. We paint out world with our magic and we live what we create. We use words to manifest everything we wish to attract into our lives. 

' The word is not just a sound or a written symbol. The word is a force; it is the power you have to express and communicate, to think, and thereby to create the events in your life.' ~ The Four Agreements

The word is like a sword, it has 2 sides. You can either have it work for you or against you. You can create a beautiful life with positive words or a hellish world with negative words. 

The human mind is like fertile soil, what seeds have you been planting or are you receptive to? The seeds are opinions, ideas or concepts. The more positive our minds and thoughts are, the less receptive we are to negative seeds. Our words, which is like magic can either be blessing (A positive compliments or encouragement) or a curse (insults or gossip). 



Have you ever noticed that one thoughtless comment from a friend can change you in ways you don't even realise. For example, if a friend tells you blue just isn't you colour, indirectly if you agree, you will avoid wearing blue in the future because you believe blue doesn't suit you, when in fact you friend might have been feeling crabby and just wanted to bring you down (as the saying goes - Misery loves company). 

'One fear or drama planted in our mind can create an endless drama of events' ~ The Four Agreements

So what does Impeccable mean? The book explains it beautifully: 'Impeccability means "without sin." Impeccable comes from the Latin pecatus, which means "sin." The im in impeccable means "without," so impeccable means "without sin".' ~ The Four Agreements

So what type of magic do you prefer to spread? It is so easy to complain and gossip, as it makes us feel better if someone else feels worse. This is such a harsh truth. If you want to change your world, change your words. Bless people instead of cursing them. 

'Being impeccable with your word is not using the word against yourself. If I see you in the street and I call you stupid, it appears I am using the word against you. But reallyI'm using my word against myself, because you are going to hate me for this, and your hating me is not good for me. Therefore, if I get angry and with my word send all that emotional poison to you, I'm using the word against myself.' ~ The Four Agreements

I needed to quote the above paragraph as I could not explain that concept better myself with how bad words to others is to your own detriment. If you spread love, that reaction will get a like reaction. 

Use your word for truth and love and your world will change in positive ways. Surround yourself with positive, happy people. And most importantly, be conscious how you speak to yourself. 

Negative poisons = Anger, jealousy, hate, gossip
Positive energy =  gratitude, love, truth

Just imagine the wonderful world you will have when it is filled with positivity and love. All it takes is being conscious of your next words. 

This is my wish for you this week, spread pure magic and practice Impeccability. 

Love 
Chanzie



6 comments:

  1. I have this on Audio. I think I may have to relisten to it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy it! It is such an encouraging and enlightening book :)

      Delete
  2. totally agree Words have tremendous power!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed! We forget we are the creators of our own worlds :)

      Delete
  3. Be impeccable with your word.
    I had to go to SARS today and a young guy, trying to help everyone find the correct queue and ensure they had correct documents, was being moaned at by most people. He showed me where to go and on my way out i stopped to thank him for his assistance. His face just lit up - i don't think he's thanked often and hope i made his day a little better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that was very kind of you. Often we forget to say thank you for simple things like that and I try take into consideration. I'm sure your kindness meant more than you realise :)

      Delete

~ Hearing from you makes me Happy ~
Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I appreciate all comments & read every one of them. I also make sure to visit your site as well if you have one.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.