Friday, 13 September 2013

~ Tackle Your TBR Read-a-Thon update 13/09/2013 ~




I am participating in this Read-a-Thon hosted by Tressa's Wishful Endings & Laura @ Colorimetry


Hello and welcome back to my Read-a-thon Update! Progress has still been slow but I have been loving the challenges :) 

Here are my Goals:

1. In total I want to read at least 4 books
2.1 book every 2/3 days
3. I would like to participate in at least 3 challenges
4. I would like to visit to all the participants blogs



Updates:
Books: 1
- Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices #1) by Cassandra Clare
(I managed to finish this one in my lunch break today) I am not sure how I am going to move on to a different book when all I want to do is read the rest of this series!!!
(Review to be posted on Monday) 

Pages read in current book: 0 - Letters to a Murderer

Challenges:
Snarky Mom Reads ~ Scavenger Hunt
Joana In the Sky with Books ~ Cover Challenge
Book Cracker Caroline ~ survey, Challenge & Giveaway

Hope you have a wonderful weekend and happy reading! 

Love 
Chanzie

No comments:

Post a Comment

~ Hearing from you makes me Happy ~
Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I appreciate all comments & read every one of them. I also make sure to visit your site as well if you have one.