I participated in this Read-a-Thon hosted by Tressa's Wishful Endings & Laura @ Colorimetry.
Hello and welcome back to my final Read-a-thon Update! Can you believe 2 weeks has just flown by in the blink of an eye
I cannot say I made a huge dent in my TBR pile, It might actually have increased a bit! Sigh, but you know what I had so much fun, dicovered so many new blogs, made some new bloggy friends and has a blast with the challenges :)
Here were my Goals and my final results:
1. In total I want to read at least 4 books
2.1 book every 2/3 days
3. I would like to participate in at least 3 challenges
4. I would like to visit to all the participants blogs - I lost count and track of the blogs I went to so I cannot confirm this goal but I made a dent in the number :)
Total Finished Books: 2 completed in full, 78% of final book
DNF: 1, 42% completed
Titles of Books Finished:
- Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices #1) by Cassandra Clare
- Letters from a Murderer by John Matthews
- 78% The Mine by John A Heldt
- Snarky Mom Reads ~ Scavenger Hunt
- Joana In the Sky with Books ~ Cover Challenge
- Book Cracker Caroline ~ survey, Challenge & Giveaway
- YA Romantics ~ Book Photo Challenge
(I attempted the treasure hunt at Bookcomet but got very lost and confused as I haven't ever participated on one of these before)
Well my friends, I can say that this was a wonderful read-a-thon and I am still holding thumbs for a challenge win or 2 *tee hee*
How did your progress go? Did you have as much fun as me?
I hope so and here is the next one soon!