Sunday, 22 September 2013

~ Tackle Your TBR Read-a-Thon Final Post 22/09/2013 ~



I participated in this Read-a-Thon hosted by Tressa's Wishful Endings & Laura @ Colorimetry

Hello and welcome back to my final Read-a-thon Update! Can you believe 2 weeks has just flown by in the blink of an eye 

I cannot say I made a huge dent in my TBR pile, It might actually have increased a bit! Sigh, but you know what I had so much fun, dicovered so many new blogs, made some new bloggy friends and has a blast with the challenges :) 

Here were my Goals and my final results:

1. In total I want to read at least 4 books
2.1 book every 2/3 days
3. I would like to participate in at least 3 challenges
4. I would like to visit to all the participants blogs - I lost count and track of the blogs I went to so I cannot confirm this goal but I made a dent in the number :) 

Results:

Books
Total Finished Books: 2 completed in full, 78% of final book
DNF: 1, 42% completed

Titles of Books Finished:
- Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices #1) by Cassandra Clare

- Letters from a Murderer by John Matthews
- 78% The Mine by John A Heldt

Challenges:
- Snarky Mom Reads ~ Scavenger Hunt
- Joana In the Sky with Books ~ Cover Challenge
- Book Cracker Caroline ~ survey, Challenge & Giveaway
- YA Romantics ~ Book Photo Challenge 
(I attempted the treasure hunt at Bookcomet but got very lost and confused as I haven't ever participated on one of these before) 

Well my friends, I can say that this was a wonderful read-a-thon and I am still holding thumbs for a challenge win or 2 *tee hee* 

How did your progress go? Did you have as much fun as me? 

I hope so and here is the next one soon!

Love 
Chanzie

2 comments:

  1. I hope you get a chance to read Shadow and Bone soon. I really enjoyed that one. Thanks for all your comments! I felt like I got to know some more bloggers because they actually commented on my posts and I also did the same on their blogs. :) Thanks, again, for participating!

    Tressa @ Tressa's Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely will try make a plan soon :) I really enjoyed getting to you know you and made some great new Blogger friends too :) looking forward to this again next year!

      Delete

~ Hearing from you makes me Happy ~
Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I appreciate all comments & read every one of them. I also make sure to visit your site as well if you have one.