Wednesday, 11 September 2013

~ Tackle Your TBR Read-a-Thon Update 11/09/2013 ~




I am participating in this Read-a-Thon hosted by Tressa's Wishful Endings & Laura @ Colorimetry


Well I have had more time to read than I normally do but I have not made as much progress as I would have liked on the book side of things.

I have blog hopped quite a bit.. Unfortunately I have lost track of how many blogs I have been too!

Here are my Goals:

1. In total I want to read at least 4 books
2.1 book every 2/3 days
3. I would like to participate in at least 3 challenges
4. I would like to visit to all the participants blogs



Updates:
Books: 1/2

Pages read in current book: 127/290 - Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
(I am wondering if I will be able to move on to the next book in the challenge and not just the next book in this series.. hee hee)

Challenges/Giveaways: 1
Snarky Mom Reads Scavenger Hunt
Joana In the Sky with Books Cover Challenge

Happy reading! 

Love 
Chanzie

6 comments:

  1. Clockwork Angel is also on my TBR pile :)
    I'm not sure whether I'll read it or not this read-a-thon but I will get to it! Let me know what you thought of it when you finish!
    And thanks for participating on my challenge! I think I will post a hint about #3 tomorrow! :D

    Joana @ Joana In The Sky With Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clockwork Angel is one of those books I wonder now why I waited so long to pick up... I will probably post a review next week :)
      Your challenge was sooooo much fun :) I'll be back for the hint tomorrow :)

      Happy Reading!

      Delete
  2. Great goals. I am reading Shadow and Bone soon. Everyone seems to love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer :) Then I have high hopes for Shadow and Bone too!

      Delete
  3. You made some progress, now to focus on those reading goals! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am trying and my nose is in a book every spare few mins I have! It doesn't help that the book is so good its all I can think about :P Thanks Kimba :)

      Delete

~ Hearing from you makes me Happy ~
Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I appreciate all comments & read every one of them. I also make sure to visit your site as well if you have one.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.