Saturday, 21 September 2013

~ Liebster Award Nomination ~

Liebster Award Nomination

I feel so blessed and honored. Joana from Joana in the Sky with Books nominated me for the Liebster Award! This is really exciting and I am happy that she thought of me when choosing nominee's. I have only been blogging for about 2 months and have come across some super amazing blogs and met some amazing people!

So, the Liebster Award is a way to help blogs you like with less than 200 followers. It's a way to give them some deserved attention so our followers can discover them as well. 

Rules:

  • Link back the blogger that tagged you
  • nominate 10 others and answer the questions of the one who tagged you
  • Ask 10 questions for the bloggers you nominate
  • Let your nominees know of their award.

Joana's Questions:

1. What are you currently reading?
I am currently reading 'The Mine' by John a Heldt

2. Do you have any weird bookish habits?
Other than being hopelessly addicted to buying books; on my bookshself I have to pack my books in height order and I have to carry a book with me at all times (whether it be a physical book, my Gobii or now a book on my kindle app on my phone)!

3. If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, which one would it be?
One book... wow, that is a tough decesion! I would probably choose The Gardella Vampire Chronicles or the Fallen series! - A set counts right? I mean its one long story :P

4. Which is your favourite secondary character?
Currently, I am not sure if Shelby from the Fallen series counts as a secondary character but I will go with her. She is fiesty and stubborn!

5. What is your main blogging goal at the moment?
To improve my writing and reviewing skills and have great discussions with fellow bloggers and book lovers. 

6. Do you prefer series or stand-alones?
Depends what mood I am in. I love Series but hate waiting for the next book! Sometimes I go in search of a single book but it ends up being a Trilogy anyway!

7. What made you decide to create a blog?
I am the only reader among my friends/family and they listen to my excitement about books but I know its more cause they love me than that they are interested in it. 

8. If you could meet any author, who would you choose?
One author.... I would probably go with either Richelle Mead / Lauren Kate / Cassandra Clare.. Sorry that was 3.... But I'd be thrilled with any of these lovely ladies!

9. What has been your happiest moment as a blogger?
Probably when I got my first Approval on NetGalley (Water by Terra Harmony) or when I got my first review requests directly from an Author.. which just happens to be the book I am reading! And to add in one more happy moment was when I saw I had my first non-friend/family subscriber to my blog :)

10. What made you want to start a blog?
I wanted to share my book opinions with fellow book worms, I didn't realise how big the Blog world was until i was knee deep and addicted to the Blogosphere.. 

My Questions:
1. What are you currently reading and what are you planning on reading next?
2. If you could only pick one book/series to be stranded on an island with, what would it be?
3. If you could have one ability (Magical or skills), what would it be? 
4. What inspired your blogs name and theme?
5. What made you want to start a blog?
6.Who is your favorite author? 
7. Do you have any weird bookishly ways?
8. What has been been you favorite moment of blogging so far?
9. Who is your favorite character you identify with?
10. What is your favorite movie/series that was based on a book?

(If you have more than 200 followers and I have nominated you, I am sorry! You are one of my favorite blogs and I couldn't tell if you had more than 200 followers or not ~ Much love)
People I have nominated:
1. Katie @ Katie's Corner
2. Renee @ Haunted Grave Books
3. Angela & Loretta @ Reading Angel
4. Jenea @ Books Live Forever
5. Vonnie @ Vonnie's Reading Corner
6. Mina @ Mina's Bookshelf
7. Paulina & Rashika @ Tangled in Pages
8.Cameron @ Whats inside this book?
9. Toni @ My book Addiction
10. Trinity @ The Little Book Worm Girl

Love 
Chanzie







14 comments:

  1. Congrats girl!!! Always fun to get an award from a fellow blogger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer :) It was such a awesum suprise! I would of nominated you too, but you already a big time blogger :P

      Delete
  2. Well done on your award. I remember when I got mine, I felt like I was accepted into the book blogging world! Like you I had no idea how big book blogging was until I started myself. And just like you I started because I love books and the people in my real life didn't so my blog became my outlet for all my bookish thoughts and feelings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Trish :) It feels exactly like that! I still learn a lot every day but its not as overwhelming anymore :) Now I truly just enjoy it!

      Delete
  3. Congrats!!! Super exciting!!
    You're doing a great job blogging! Keep it up :)

    Btw, I tried commenting on your FB timelines and it wouldn't let me :( but I did "like" it, ;)
    Also, are you on goodreads? If were friends on there and I don't know it I feel really stupid.,but I don't remember talking to you on there. (If I'm wrong, ignore me).
    http://goodreads.com/DiamondNaz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Diamond :) I appreciate all the support and love! that is strange that it wouldnt let you comment on the timeline, I'll go check it out.

      Yip we are friends on Goodreads :) (he he) we still chatted about Fallen :)

      Delete
  4. Thank you for nominating me! I've already received this award but I have decided to answer your questions:

    http://vonniesreadingcorner.blogspot.com/2013/09/liebster-award-nomination.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe ok, well then you know your blog is that awesum :)
      Thanks for being a sport and answering anyway, I will go check it out :)

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much for nominating me Chene! I have answered your questions :) Thank you again!!

    http://thelittlebookwormgirl.blogspot.com/2013/09/liebster-award-nomination.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much, Chene!!! I appreciate the nomination and your helpful spirit :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. As I promised my Answeres, and thanks for nominating <3 http://crasyabout.blogspot.com/2013/10/liebster-award-round-2.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pleasure Katie :) I will check them out!

      Delete

~ Hearing from you makes me Happy ~
Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I appreciate all comments & read every one of them. I also make sure to visit your site as well if you have one.