Thursday, 15 August 2013

*Happy 2 year Blogoversary to a wonderful Blogger and new friend*

Caffeinated Book Reviewer
Check out her blog here!
Happy Happy 2 year Blogoversary to Kimberly who runs the Caffeinated Book Reviewer Blog!

What a milestone and what an inspiration! Since I came across Kimberly's blog a few weeks ago, I have enjoyed her daily book reviews with my morning cup of coffee. I find it amazing that she reads fast enough to post a book daily. 

Kimberly has helped me so much when it comes to questions about blogging, widgets, events and free advice. She has been so friendly and helpful, (Especially when my 'newbie-ness' shines through *blush*). 

Your blogging tips and tricks are awesum

Just a small shout out from this grateful, newbie blogger :) 

Love 
Chanzie






2 comments:

  1. Aww Chene..thank you <3 What a wonderful post to read before heading off to work! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its an absolute pleasure <3 Hope you having a wonderful happy day too :)

      Delete

~ Hearing from you makes me Happy ~
Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I appreciate all comments & read every one of them. I also make sure to visit your site as well if you have one.