Monday, 29 July 2013

*Little Steps Make Big Dreams Come True*

Hello and welcome to my Blog :) 

This has been a huge leap of faith and quite a personal achievement for me and I hope that you will enjoy this journey with me, from topics of inspiration and light to the fictional and motivational world of books and their reviews.

From the moment I decided to I wanted a blog, to this point of putting it together, has been an amazing journey and learning experience for me. It is always a risk and leap of faith when you put your thoughts out there to the world, but I hope you find these thoughts or topics as inspiring and captivating as I do. 

If you have any questions or suggestions, please get in touch. 

Love 

Chené


PS watch this space for my first topic, 'Be different, Be magical, Be You' and I will be loading some book reviews! 

4 comments:

  1. Love it! I look forward to reading it all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my fairy sister :) totally loving your blog!! Im not much of a reader, but finding this rather inspirational and think I might just consider picking up a book again, soon.

    Much love x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hun :) Lucky for you my blog is not just about books and my bookish ways!
      Much love
      xxx

      Delete

~ Hearing from you makes me Happy ~
Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I appreciate all comments & read every one of them. I also make sure to visit your site as well if you have one.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.